GT6 [SERIES - 22/07] HI TEC OILS SUPER GT300 SERIES

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  2. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    All good buddy. I knew it wasn't intentional so there was no ill feelings. :)
    I didn't realise the race was going to end so soon either. Figured we would get the final lap to really battle it out, but I guess PD had other ideas. You did really, really well to hold me off and undercut me every single damn time I tried to pass you into turn one!
    emmo46 likes this.
  3. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanks, I just watched the replay and I had left more than a cars width for you, it was only a slight side to side touch but unfortunately it caused you to go off, sorry.
    I really enjoyed our turn one jousts, probably a lot more than you did;) . The Supra was really good there but unfortunately gave too much away in top speed, acceleration seemed even but it just ran out of puff two thirds along the straight.
    Our battle over the first five laps and last five laps was very intense, I really enjoyed it.
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  4. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Just checked Hats tables, I wish I had been able to run the whole championship, I think I might have been able to make Evil work a bit harder for the title.
    Bluemoon and SuiCid3 like this.
  5. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    You would definitely be able to keep me honest :) I should have done better at GVE and FUJI though. Thanks again to VARDZ for organising it.
    VARDZ and emmo46 like this.
  6. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Well done on the champship 3vil :)
    VARDZ and Bluemoon like this.
  7. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED

Well done mate. Although it seems I managed my tyres similar to you, the countless little errors I made, made all the difference.

Such a tough traffic in my opinion and you did a flawless job.

I had very limited practice going into the race, and had no idea what strat to try until about 20mins into the race. 2 stopper it was.. however my lack of consistency let me down, and in efforts to catch back up, things just got worse. So I just resigned to the fact that Im not as awesome at Dr Hat, and saw the race out.
    VARDZ likes this.
  8. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    Congrats @MINT_GTR for the championship!

This one just didn't go my way! :( but that's alright, There will be more I am looking forward to getting one back on you! ;)
    VARDZ and MINT_GTR like this.
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Thanks. lol FYI the DRZ is not Doctor Z
    VARDZ likes this.
  10. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
  11. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED