GT6 [SERIES - 22/07] HI TEC OILS SUPER GT300 SERIES

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Jul 11, 2014.

1. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

:(
  2. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    the one without the chicane
  3. MINT_GTR

MINT_GTR Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    MINT_Matt
  4. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Not that we want to but my vote would be for a postponement. It always ends in tears when there is scheduled maintenance. Happy with whatever the majority wants.
  5. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

I'm happy to postpone. Hopefully this maintenance brings with it a decent update to make postponement worth while ;). + @DoogleDave couldn't make it tonight anyway.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I probably cannot make it on earlier so postpone for one week would be the go.
  7. MINT_GTR

PSN ID
    MINT_Matt
    +1 to postpone as well
  8. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    +1 to postpone also LOL :)
    How fortunate....
  9. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Another +1 for postponing :)
  10. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    @Mustafur @Fastboysmith @garyw61 @Blindman @skywalker @Slambobagan @Mario @Bluemoon @pat65 @Kart-No-1 @DekGT5mad @emmo46 @MINT_GTR @Anon666 @Hatfield @DoogleDave @SuiCid3 & Rotor (sorry rotor i just couldn't tag you not sure why....maybe i just couldn't hear you or something.....;) Due to the length of the race and the regular start time being approx 8.30 or later and the impending maintenance we will postpone the final round to next tuesday. Happy to open a room up and have a shortened practice race or possibly do some work on the cars for next time i get this series up and running as i think everyone has enjoyed it and with a little tweeking it will be better next time around. I have some ideas that i would like to throw around that i think would be good
    Kart-No-1, Anon666 and SuiCid3 like this.
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  12. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    lol yeah vardz the 0 are zeros :) sneaky you see!

I don't mind either way just means more prac for this weekends R3 of league race which I need badly!
    VARDZ likes this.
  13. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    A little added pressure r0t0r....:rolleyes:
    R0T0R-AU86 likes this.
  14. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Ive come down with a really nasty flu.... have been not feeling great for a few days, but last night was the peak. Felt shocking this morning, but seem to be improving a little, hopefully the worst is past.

More than happy to postpone.
  15. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    Well yeah, Since I am leading the Championship I need to be consistently finishing up the top! putting a lot of pressure on myself!
    Aiming for a top 3 championship finish and ill be a happy man for my first proper season :)
  16. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    FYI, the servers are having maintenance tonight AND tomorrow night at 10pm EST (12pm UTC). Not sure how long your races are but it might wreak havoc if they pull the plug during your race. Link in the shoutbox (GT Planet has the details if you can't see the link). @VARDZ
    MINT_GTR likes this.
  17. MINT_GTR

PSN ID
    MINT_Matt
    That was so 9 o'clock this morning :p;)

18. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    LOL, I'm too lazy to read the rest of the thread...better to be told twice than not at all though!
  19. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

I wasnt going to race, prick of a Boss wants me to start at 6am tomorrow, do he relize that the sun is not up that early
  20. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Well the finale of the series is upon us and it hasn't been perfect but it has been bloody good fun. 2 of the 3 divisions are still wide open and the other is all but over " it will take a minor miracle for me to steal the title off evil" mathematically possible but highly unlikely. I know it is a week night but with the duration of the race being 90 mins if we can be on and ready to race by about 830 I am sure the kiwi and the early starters amongst us would be appropriative. So thank you to everyone that has made this series a success....in my eyes anyway and could the winners of each div please psn msg me your shirt size and address so I can get the prizes to you. As for running this again I have a back stage party working on it to make it better next time round...if you have any ideas please put them forward. Good luck to all racing tonight at this stage Gold and Bronze together pending the number of aliens in the sky and silver on its own. @garyw61 possibly the host and the other room tbc. Again thank you VARDZ
    MINT_GTR and Blindman like this.