GT6 [SERIES - 22/07] HI TEC OILS SUPER GT300 SERIES

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Yea I reakon too. They only have 3 would be a boring race.
  2. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Agreed. It's a big circuit too, so more the better.
  3. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    How many in bronze? If it's 16 or less we should run a fully combined round for the enduro.
  4. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    What about bonus points for the lower divisions beating the higher divisions? :p
  5. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Let's not joke, that is a real possibility given my form of late...
  6. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Gonna have to sit this one out boys :(
    The missus needs a bit of rest since bub hasn't slept much all day and has handed me the reigns for the rest of the night :/
  7. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Silver (& gold?) room open
  8. Slambobagan

Good win cagme and well done podium RX7 1-2-3
    It defiantly looked after it's tyres better than the brz. Those first 7 laps 5 cars separated by 1 sec so awesome.
    Brz has better acceration but My top speed suffered too much even if i got a good run on the straight Cagme and DRZ was up beside me by turn 1.
    Tried the 3 stop stradigy but knew it wasn't guna work when I saw the top 2 was lapping in the 54s up until they pitted. So quick...
    Anyways Race went to plan not complaining with 4th, now I have 1.5% for the next round. Looking like its guna be a tight battle for the top.
  9. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    @Hatfield
    Gold Results:
    Pole : MINT
    1st Mint FL 1'51"260
    2nd : Rotor 1'51"658
    3rd: Anon 1'52"812

dsc fastboy
    Bronze Result
    Pole : Vardz
    1st : Vardz FL 1'52"903
    2nd : 3vilm00n 1'53"904
    3rd : emmo 1'54"515

4th : Kart No-1 1'53"786
    5th : Ranok3n 1'53"318
    6th : AOCleaner 1'53"098
    7th : Patg65 1'55"090
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
  10. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Was a good track for the RX7. I started 4th but knew that the higher guys had me for lap time pace. But once we started, my unpenalised RX7 had the legs on the straight to get past and then it was hard for anyone to pass me. Even if they did manage to get past all I had to do was stay with them and I could take them on the straight.
    Pitted a lap later than cagm (was just me and him once slambo went for 3 stops) but came out ahead somehow.
    I knew he would catch me which he did but again he couldn't get by. We went into the pits nose to tail and kept on going until the second last lap I made a mistake and hit a wall.
    Still stoked with 2nd!!
  11. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

What a race! Managed poll with a 1:53.0XX, my 2nd ever poll here at ROOZ and my 1st in the dry. To nobody's surprise slambo's BRZ on the other side of the front row got up in front with ease going into T1. Was initially going to go 3 stop until about lap 7 where I knew there was no way I'd be able to catch Hatfield's full powered RX7 and was enjoying the draft as the extra speed on the straight allowed me to put out consistent 54's for the entire stint. Pitted lap 10 came out just behind pinoy but he clipped the grass and spun on the exit of turn 1 and I couldn't avoid him and copped a 3s penalty as well as allowing doogle to cruise on by hence why I came out behind you hatfield. For the next 19 laps hatfield and
    i were bumper to bumper, chose just to sit back and stay in the draft as I knew battling would have just cost us time. Lap 30 and I decide to try get by at turn 1 which I do. I get a perfect exit out of the turn 5 hairpin and look to be able to build a gap when hatfield crashes at turn 8 gifting me a comfortable win.

Double points mean nothing next round with both @slambo and I sitting on 92 points it will be winner takes all. I'm sure next weeks endure will be epic 90 minutes of draft battles. Thankfully only Gary and Blindman will be running full powered cars at fuji after not a single podium winner in round 4 podiumed in round 5. Surely @Blindman you can get a podium next week. It would be a shame for you to be the only one to go 6 rounds without one :rolleyes:
  12. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Silver results:
    1 - CAGME
    2 - Hatfield
    3 - S54VED
    4 - slambobagan
    5 - pinoy350
    6 - Doogle
    7 - Blindman
    8 - Gary

Will get Fastest laps tonight if no-one else has by then.
  13. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Glad I could make it to last nights race because hockey practice was cancelled, my rain dance worked. I qualified 4th of the bronze runners but on the first start evil was invisible with an empty pit box to my left. Because we restarted to let Ranok3n in I had time to exit the room and rejoin and lo and behold Evil magically appeared, but when we got back to the grid I couldn't see Kart any more, DOH.
    I held position from the start I think and settled down watching Evil disappear ahead and Pat fall back behind. I hadn't done any practice apart from the few laps in the room before qualifying so decided on a one stop because the Supra seemed easy on it's tyres. It was the only chance I had of overhauling evil who was too quick for me here.
    After everybody had pitted at the 1/3rd mark I was in second place but the leaders quickly caught me again and I got excited and actually tried to battle the first contender, can't remember who it was but managed to hold him off a little but inevitably I was easy meat. When the remaining gold runners caught me I didn't resist.
    I lost a bit of time before my pit stop as the LF was down to 2 and it was hard to maintain pace. Evil pitted for the second time at the 2/3rd mark and came out of the pits just ahead of me, I still had about 8 on the left front at this time and was able to ambush him before the first tunnel and led him for a couple of laps. It was fun battling with him but I knew it would be fruitless in the end and sure enough in my attempts to make a gap before the straight I drifted wide in the last tunnel and evil expertly nipped through. I struggled to stay with him for the run to the last corner but he just blasted away up the straight.
    I nursed my tyres for the rest of the race watching Evil disappearing into the distance. I finished 6th and 3rd in class which I was happy about. I saw on the results board that I finished only about 25 seconds behind Anon in the other Supra and was impressed with myself. It was only when I realised he had lost nearly 30 seconds to an empty fuel tank on the last lap that I came back to earth.
    I hope it rains again next week and I can be there for the last race, although I suspect the Supra is going to be well off the pace at Fuji with it's long blasts of full throttle.
    SuiCid3 and Bluemoon like this.
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Just out of interest, did I see somewhere that we could change cars once in the season?
  15. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Surely due to the enduro being longer and worth more points, the penalties should be halved or something?
    IMO considering its double points, the penalty should at least be half. Otherwise its the equivalent of penalising someone for 2 races (for their good position in previous races) instead of just 1 race.

What say you?
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  16. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    WOW, a second and a half off the pace. :(
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  18. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Yer that was me you decided to battle with, you did well, i went the wrong way and rotor went up the inside and passed both of us
  19. Slambobagan

I say no chance.. Haha the rx7s allready have a big speed advantage on the straights.
    No way I'll let Cagme lose his 3% haha
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  20. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Thanks for restarting the race for me fellas.
    I was happy to just sit by and watch, but it looked like I caught you guys just as you were starting.

:):):):) race.. maybe I should have stayed away? lol
    But I can't let 3vi1 run away with the points!
    Though looking at the tables now, it'll be almost impossible to catch him unless he disconnects or has a no show. :p

Off the line, my car was bogged down like no tomorrow... looked at my gears and I was in 6th? wtf?
    By the time I corrected this, everyone was already approaching the first corner and I was quite a while behind.
    As I was approaching the 2nd hairpin, I touched the grass and sent myself into a 360 but managed to keep it on track to minimise any lost time. At this stage my race was well and truly thrown out the window.
    Even with a mistake free race (no spins = mistake free for me lol) I couldn't do much to catch the battling pack.
    emmo46 likes this.