Division 2 (S6)

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by carn_the_pies, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773

:):):):), sorry cyber, i thought it was Aussie......should have realised he aint that good !!! :lol: :lol:

Now you're the bastard :lol: :lol:

Did a few laps this morning and ran consistent 59s so slowly getting better, but still dont feel like ive hooked up a full lap. So easy to run a wheel in the grass in so many different spots and lose bulk time.

30 laps with no mistakes.......good luck !
  2. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    :lol: :lol: hey i am that good i just haven't discovered it yet m8 :p
  3. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    All good stu, sector 1 is where the time is gained and lost IMO, it's all about being smooth through the s's. Good luck
  4. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Thats what i tell my missus, doesnt work very often there either !!
  5. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

I have this horrid feeling I am going to be 3-4 laps down at the end of this race :(
  6. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Haha, yeah I'm yet to turn a lap and honestly have no intention to do so today either, I'm close to hitting lvl 25 in The Old Republic, which means buying my speeder, can't f#cking wait! I'm gonna have to hit Suzuka tomorrow though as it can be a very punishing track and having no practice is a recipe for disaster! Maybe I should join div 3 for this round, hmmm, I think I'm onto something there :D
  7. Dougz32

Dougz32 Rookie

Unsure whether i'll make the race on sunday, or the rest of the season. My Blu Ray Drive is getting worse and worse. So it just depends if it wants to read a disc on sunday. I don't know when i'll be able to get another one either. I'm hoping it'll hold up till atleast the end of the season.
  8. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

If you get into a pinch, I have a spare player for a PS3 sitting here that works ok :)
  9. Dougz32

Dougz32 Rookie

Is it for a slim and how much would you want for it?
  10. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

I'm gonna assume that we are starting at the normal time for tonights enduro.
  11. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    not sure, but i dare say its still same time.

i don't think i'm going to be very fast 2nite as i've pinched some nerves in my neck and back (between the shoulder blades) and its hurts like hell.
    i'm getting some serious twitching in my neck, shoulders and in my legs which is making hard to hold the wheel and keeping foot/feet firmly down on the pedal.
    The handbrake said i shouldn't run if it hurts, and i said don't be silly woman its not going to stop me from running in 2nite's race.
    so no rough stuff fellas. :lol:
    if you see me parked on the infield call the EMT's. :lol: :lol:
  12. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

We'll host the same as last week seemed to work, so I'll open Barras room. We'll start the race a little earlier if everyone is in early. Were going to try at least get away on time so try not to be late all.
  13. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Arr me voodoo doll working then. I been using rusty pins too so wait till the infection sets in. I'll go see what else i can do to it, ,......................................... you got a funny taste in ya mouth now Aussie, should have the kitty litter is right off and hanging out ya voodoo mouth.
  14. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Sorry, it's for a fatty :(
  15. Dougz32

Dougz32 Rookie

Damn, thanks anyway.
  16. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

Aussie what happened? Did you get dumped? Or what was the go, cause it seemed all right then 10 secs into the countdown you disconect. Shame man.

Anon won. I tried to take it to him, lead for about 15 laps and a good undercut on the 1st pit stop allowed me to grab a 9 second lead. I struggled with tyre wear though and he always started to reel me in halfway through a stint. He did the pleasure of under cutting me back on the last stop as I struggled on my 11th lap on old rubber. After I pitted he had a 7 second lead.

I tied to put in some good laps to see what i could do, managed to link two 57.xxx laps and cut the gap to 4 seconds. Tyres started to fall away though. 1st a small mistake got the gap to 6 seconds, then another one got it out to 9 seconds. Went into the last lap about 10 secs behind, tried to push and out braked myself the very last corner blowing the gap out to 16 seconds.

Podium
    Anon (wins championship)
    Tek (fastest lap 57.5) :p
    Stu
  17. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    anon congrats on the championship mate, I'm sure this calls for a write up after youve got the champagne off your face.
  18. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    not sure what happened Tek not happy but 5hit happens.. sorry Veno i couldn't do another write up... :(

Anon well done m8 can't think of a bloke better that deserves the top spot, just too good this season.
  19. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Anon, fantastic champ win mate, just way too consistent and fast every week. A good combination to have !!

Was a good race tonight. After last weeks abberation i was hoping for a good result and bugger me got my second pole of the season with a 58 flat. I said to Aussie through the week that this track is hard to understand sometimes, I felt that I would do 2 laps very close in pace then look at the times and they would be 2 or 3 seconds different. Not quite sure where that time came from but was happy to start up front and avoid the chaos, and also the slip stream effect.

I got away well and led for the first few laps till I made a small mistake under the bridge which let tek through to the lead. I think a few laps later I did the same again which let anon and topcat through so I was down to 4th. Topcat decided to build some sand castles for me which saw me back up to third and then I had a good Race with tek and anon for about 6 laps where I was pulling about half a sec per lap And got the gap back to about 5 secs.

In the second stint I managed to get anon for second after he had a moment after the hairpin, but he pressured me into another mistake under the bridge again to reclaim 2nd. ( no way in the world anon you should worry about our slight tangle. Was my responsibility to get back on the track safely and while I didnt go off by much you rightly went for the gap. While the contact did throw me back in the boonies it was my fault, not yours)

From then on I lost touch with both the leaders and plodded around on my own for the last 13 or 14 laps just trying to hit my marks and not give veno or topcat a sniff of the podium, quietly hoping one of the leaders would fall off the road somewhere! They both drove really well tonight on a track that is very unforgiving.

Am happy with the result, ticked another box, my first enduro podium so am happy.

Gotta mention bad luck for Aussie who would have been quick round there and Dougz who I am sure would have been competitive also. Hopefully you can both make the last round next week. Can't believe last round already, gone bloody quick.

Stu.
  20. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    thanks M8, Yummy! my fav, pissy fur ball flavorsome kitty litter. :| :lol:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.