Division 2 (S6)

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by carn_the_pies, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    I think you just broke my spell checker!!!!!
  2. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Anon! You should know better than to utilise spellchecker whilst Aussie is posting, no CPU is designed to perform those type of calculations!
  3. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    :p :lol: :p
    and what are u trying to say snake i'm not the smartest peanut in the box? :lol:
  4. Barra333

Barra333 Rookie

PSN ID
    barra333
  5. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    :lol: DOooOHH! busted me! :lol:
  6. Venosuala

Venosuala New Recruit

It was a golden blow by blow account Aussie. We need one after every race from you in future.
  7. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

lol @ squeakyjocks.. The username is a roll-on effect from WOW...

Rumblepants
    Rumbleshorts
    Rumblethong
    Rumbleskirt

:lol:

So I did a bit of practice tonight and when I don't go off track, I get an average of 2:02:5xx out of 7 laps (excludes the 3 laps I went off on), with one set of tyres. How's that fit in with others?

Not that it matters as once there is traffic I turn to poo anyway :lol:
  8. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Not at all mate, I'm just saying that you feel so sorry for the rest of us dim-witted fools that you choose to post in the fashion that you do out of sheer compassion, feeling as though we may better comprehend what your trying to express when your post's are written in such a way, that's all, Aussie Man, alway's thinking of others.
  9. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    :cool: well what can i say m8. firstly thanks for ur enlightening kind word. and secondly you say "Sheer Compassion" in a way u would right i am a very compassionate guy (about most things), but i'm just a normal rev-head dim-wit like everyone else here m8, i just enjoy making people piss them selves laughing (and take the piss out of every1 while doing it). i'm as silly as they come (forum clown). :/ :lol:
  10. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    it takes some time to put together an original piece of art work like that :lol: and i'm not the most computer friendly guy. :/ Will do my best m8,
  11. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    :lol: thats cool m8 i glad u didn't take it seriously, as i've said before i love to stir up every1 and i easy as when most people stir back. i do have a VERY sick sense humor (its usaully the first thing to kick in :lol: )
    i think the key to stirring some1 or every1 and making it funny at the same time is not to make it personal. but on the other hand it depends on how well you know the people you are stirring.

I'm get an average for my laps, i'm running high 1:58's low 1:59's before the tyres get to old. but i will be looking at a 1 stopper again.
    yeah when i get into traffic i try not follow the car in front to much only in the straights. in the corners i try to stick to the most narrowest line possible when i'm behind. and if i'm in front i just try to keep it as fast as i can and cover the inside racing line while in the braking zone. (or mostly known as slamming the door shut) :lol: and if you do it right and hard enough you'll break the nose of the bloke behind you which waters his eyes so you can make your getaway :lol:
  12. Barra333

Barra333 Rookie

PSN ID
    barra333
    1 stopper??

Are you getting 15 laps out of the tyres? I was thinking I will have to make 3 stops to ensure I dont spend all evening in the runoff to the outside of Degner, Spoon and 130R
  13. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    :lol: i did say i was looking at it, but i sure i can get to the end with 2 stops, just have to look after tyres a bit better 2 get a 1 stopper.
  14. Barra333

Barra333 Rookie

PSN ID
    barra333
    Dammit, back to the practice track. I only did about 7 laps last night. I guess I trashed the tyres doing pirouettes into turn 1. Putting a tyre on the outside grass while braking is deadly
  15. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    yeah i know this track is a real bastard for that. in and out of the corners. not much room for error, just got to keep it tight and flowing as best you can. :lol: its hard
  16. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

It goes against all my principles and the theories regarding speed, but I am thinking of running TCS @ 1 just to try and tame the arse end of this thing.
  17. Dougz32

Dougz32 Rookie

I nearly always use traction control on 1 to try to save my rears a little. You wont notice much of a difference in the car with TCS or not. It still spins easily with it set to 1.
  18. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    yeah i do and don't just depends on how adventurous i feel. bit like when i grab the handbrake (missus) mid corner. :lol: :lol:
  19. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    well, finally ran some laps last night at Suzuka and all i will say is good thing i didnt have the :):):):)s when i started or by the end i would have necked myself !!

Man, its going to be a hard race. finally got under 2 mins thanks to Aussie and Stig......58s on full tanks.....Aussie did a 56.6 on low fuel the bastard !!

Will be on again tonight to try to get a bit of consistancy, bloody tough though

hopefully see some of you after 9 tonight

Stu
  20. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    Who did the 56.6 ? Lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.