PCARS PCARS HTO GT3 SERIES SILVER

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    That time is purely a qualifying setup with tyre temps haha, no more than 7-8 laps as the front right gets red.

Hopefully will have a testing room up tonight for the long 41 lap slog of testing :)
    emuegg11 likes this.
  2. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    After race screen shot stuffed up.
    This is what it is so far:
    Samsung
    Giants layer
    Sneekynuts
    Flukyluke
    Spidey
    Emu
    Juzzy
    Autech
    Cobmccool
    Bencrow
    Killercarl
    Bluexr8
    OntheApex (Beau Albert)
    Then add in the disconnects
    If this is different help me out
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
  3. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    I was behind Blue XR8, although only completing 21 laps, so some DSCs might be in front of me
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  4. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    Hey guys, race recap :)
    Set a nice time early in qualifying, looked away and then bam! I was down to 8th. Formation lap bumper cars, but it's kinda funny :) and sorry for the spin 3rd last corner, hope it didn't mess anyone up before the start.
    Started to see the back of the pack pretty quickly and due to the tight track, some magnet cars and magnet dirt I was able to move up a few places. It's a very hard track to pass on but very easy to make a mistake under pressure on, I'm not too comfortable seeing giant in my rear mirrors.... Haha. I noticed a big difference in some braking points between some cars, this caused a few taps by my and sorry to Juz and Sneeky for this.
    I was running a 0 stop race with a full belly of fuel and medium tyres getting me the distance. By the closing laps the sun was a pain in the ass on the second corner. I was following the battles of Juzzy/Sneeky/Giant back and forth for ages. I could see Emu coming back from what I thought would have been his Pitt stop so I was starting to get worried about my tyres dropping their temps. Sure enough Emu and Flukyluke come knocking. I couldn't hold off Flukyluke but just managed to cover off Emu till the end.
    Good racing tonight guys, good Gold div race win to Samsung and Silver div race win to Sneekynuts.
    Bring on Brno with that wider track baby, ohh yeah!!
    emuegg11, Flukyluke99 and Woffu like this.
  5. autech91

autech91 Professional

Hey boys, awesome race last night!

Just want to have a wee whine before recap. To the chap that went around and deliberately wiped out all the brake markers before the race, show some maturity. From my short time with RACEONOZ and what I have heard about this group in the past is that this isn't what RACEONOZ is all about. If that is what you need to do to give yourself the competitive edge, then I hope you feel fantastic. Luckily I had prepared for this and picked out alternate markers before the race, but I can't say that would be the same for all. Sim racing is supposed to be fun and as true to the real deal as possible, if you carried on like that IRL (in real life) your car would be on the trailer and you would be sent home. Rant over.

Really enjoyed the race last night, Laguna is a big favourite of mine and I managed to coat tail by using Luke and Emu's set up to full effect. Just want to say well done to Spidey for his spin in the formation lap, that had me giggling big time! Very Casey Stoner like :D.
    Qualied in 10th and was right next to Emu on the start who I was weary of as no one wants to be the plonker that takes out their team mate. We both got held up a bit by a McClaren for the first 3 or 4 laps which allowed the front pack to pull away, eventually we both got by and set about reeling in the front cars. Settled into a rhythm from there and eventually we both got by Bencrow and a few others. About mid race I spun on turn 2 which rarked me off, was my only big error of the entire race. Rear lit up on me and around I went.
    Went into pit while running in 3rd, the gap to the mcclarens in front at lap 21 was 30seconds, a massive gap!
    Had I realised that so many were going to no stop I would have kept going as I had enough fuel and was still running 23s at that stage, I just decided to take the safer option by pitting and chucking on fresh rubber.
    After pitting it was a lonelyish run where I was a few seconds behind both my team mates. Eventually we reeled in a big battle pack with our lovely tyres and I had a great battle with Juzzy on the closing 2 laps, he did very well to stay ahead of me, it appeared his car was good enough in the sectors that mattered to prevent me pulling along side for a pass under brakes. I did have a crack 2 times on the last lap but he covered his lines like a pro, nicely done. You wont be so lucky next time!
  6. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Round 3
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  7. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Round 4
  8. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Round 5
  9. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    I feel the same way Autech about the brake markers. Hoping it wasn't deliberate but if everyone keeps an eye out we can either deter any further incidents or catch the bugger :)

Haha I had a laugh at my first lap spin also... Can't believe I did that
  10. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    Dammm sneeky is running away with this championship.

Hey Vardzz, I got pole on Zhuhai :)
  11. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    I have adjusted it on the round 5 results but not the 3 and 4
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  12. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

Same auts and spidey the braking marker thing is crap and watching tells you it wasn't an accident. I feel for the guys who don't get time to practice cause it's just not fair for them. Man i love the racing here with you guys its some of the best online stuff ive done with such respect and room given which makes the racing so much more realistic but that crap puts a downer on it. Fir me its about the great close battles you have during the race where you finish is just a bonus. Fun it up guys and enjoy.
    Spidey_11 and seowster like this.
  13. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    SOMEBODY P.M WHO IT WAS ...THEY WILL RECEIVE A 60 SECOND DRIVE THROUGH PENALTY... THAT IS CHILDISH AND DESERVES A PENALTY...YES I AM YELLING!!!!
  14. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

One of the most fun nights ive had to be honest, i had a lot of great fair dices with a heap of guys. I couldn't get the clean lap i was after in qually but ment for some hard work which was a hoot. I felt for ya spidey on the warm up lap unlucky bud, during the race it was bloody tuff and had a few ripper runs with cob ben all the while trying to hook on to luke with me little sheep shagging m8 auts up me freckle, ive had many of races with him there and i know how good he is there so the pressure was on. I got onto the rear of luke and being a team m8 didn't want to bugger it up, playing the team thing i thing gave me room to get past but think him being so old (lol and race smart) he let me catch up to lapped traffic and it cought me out as someone in a r8 spun in front of me and with no where to go (I've got to learn how to zig instead of zag) i cleaned him up big time not long after getting into 3rd about 7 seconds behind slayer. Big sorry to who it was but i had no where to go. Our 2 stop on softs might have worked out better with our speed late in the race good. Late in the race i cought up to spidey and juzzy having a hum digger dice and i thought here we go these 1 stoppers might be struggling for grip. As i finally cought them at turn 1 i didn't want to go the inside and push them into each other so i went wide but they came together and went straight on where i was, sorry you 2 i out smarted myself lol. Hope it didn't stuff you up too much. That smart krafty b___tard luke just slipped up the inside and got all 3 of us. Thanks to juzzy who was very polite and let me and spidey go. Tried me bum off to get spidey wir3 laps to go but he did a top job to hold 5th spot on a 1 stopper. Congratulations to the podiums and look out last race think we might have close call for team 2 in the championship. Was some brilliant racing all thx im loving it. Cheers Emu
    seowster and Spidey_11 like this.
  15. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    *in an old English judge tone*
    Let the accused come forth and privately message Vardz first and explain the situation. If video evidence be sought let it be brought forward. If the accuseds balls are to be shaved as punishment let it not be me.... I have my hands full with my own
    SuiCid3 and SPL Racing like this.
  16. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

No can do bud. Let just hope they know its pissed a lot off and grow up
  17. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

I much prefer waxing spidey, have you ever nicked down there?
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  18. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

P.S. gotta love good banter
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  19. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    hey mate was me i haven't been able to get to grips with the car its just so loose and has no pace. Was having fun putting around at the back but when i lost it hit the barrier and took you out i knew it was time to retire. Has been really frustrating season haven't gone a race without being lapped
  20. Woffu

Woffu New Recruit

PSN ID
    sneekynuts11
    Spidey don't worry about those tapps they didn't make me spin or anything. Iv really enjoyed racing with you guys this season it's been the most fun I've had on this game so far.
    Giant slayer likes this.