PCARS PCARS HTO GT3 SERIES SILVER

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Oct 30, 2015.

1. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
  2. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
    seowster, Spidey_11 and Nathancarhead like this.
  3. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Does that include pole + fastest lap points? Sorry but I can't figure out the scoring system lol
  4. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    [​IMG]
    Penalty system works solely on the results and doesn't take in the bonus points earned via pole and or FL's. So in you case spidey you came into the round on top of the ladder and as such only scored 80% of you points gained... you finished 3rd which would normally score 16 points by 80% of that is 12.8.... plus you FL bonus point giving you a total of 13.8...
    Juzz was in P2... so only scored 84%... he won the so scored 21 points plus the pole bonus giving him a total of 22... hope this clears it up for you mate...
  5. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    Gotcha now ;) except I got pole as well.
    I want all the points while the goings good for me haha :)
  6. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    I'm jumping on for a test race. Msg me on psn and I'll invite
  7. Sir Nige

Sir Nige Rookie

PSN ID
    SirNige
    Guys won't be racing tonight and doubtful for rest of series. Just don't have the time and not finding it fun to pound around lap after lap to find a set up then come race time make a silly mistake and with only about 7 others in the lobby cruise round for an hour without seeing another car.

might have to wait until a single series no tuning league pops up and the move to bigger grids.

Apologies to team Macca but my lack of contribution not hurt so far.
    autech91 likes this.
  8. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    Can someone please invite me tonight I'll be on at 8 :)
  9. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    Nice racing tonight boys. Good win to @pykeybraa145 and second place to @emuegg11

Missed ya juzzy but I got a replay coming for yeah soon so u can check out the action of gold and silver div running in the same race! :)
    pykeybraa145 likes this.
  10. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    Cheers spidey :)
    Bevo_17 and Spidey_11 like this.
  11. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

2nd that spidey, awesome drive pikey, great win, i was trying everything to stay with ya but you had great pase. I had you in front and luke behind for a lot of it and had to keep reminding myself to watch what i was doing on the track not splits red and green. I knew if any slip ups luke would pounce. The other big thing was slayer, knew he'd come back and have a crack as he did, awesome come back from him considering what happened on turn 1 Lap 1. Was great stuff racing with all you guys lastnight i really enjoyed it.
    pykeybraa145 and Spidey_11 like this.
  12. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    I went into conservation mode the last 3 laps, saw Slayer coming up behind me fast, if there was 1 more lap I would have been gone
  13. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    Hey guys, took me a while but here's the Zhuhai race video :)

14. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
  15. autech91

autech91 Professional

Great racing last night boys. Bathurst was always a bit messy for me in GT6 and PC was no different, was running a great safe pace that I was happy with right until I lost my head and looped it coming out of turn 1, this cost me big time as I had to wait for lots of chaps to come past before rejoining. After that I over drove it trying to make up time and it all turned to poo.
    Apologies to Juzzy for a coming together down conrod, I thought I had a good run to make it by you but grabbed some grass on the inside which I think slowed me down a tad.
    Nur was a blast, I always have liked this track for the great racing it can produce. Got caught up in an incident early on (that magnet bug is so silly) but after that it was a hoot, had a great wee battle with Spidey and Juzzy at various points. Car struggled in the first sector on turns 2-3-4 but was excellent after that sector so I just had to focus on hitting my apexes there so that the chaps behind couldn't sneak one in. Coming into the last lap I realised she was a little low on gas (I never did a full test over the week at Nur) so I hit conservation mode just a tad bit too late, ran out of fuel on the back straight, what a dick head. The club I race with here in NZ fines you $400 if you run out of gas on track, so glad that doesn't count here!

Over all happy with my pace in this league, just need to race a bit more and focus on not making errors, something that the tyre over heating isn't making easy.
    seowster and Spidey_11 like this.
  16. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr

Aaarrh mate you don't know just how much this has made me laugh. Sitting in Maccas eating a yogurt and just spat most of it across the table. I know how you meant it but it reads like you made it around 200m before you spun out :p
  17. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    Bathurst is a hard track for me, well done to everyone who could control the mountain.

Nurburgring was more enjoyable for me. The start was good, sorry to the orange maclaren and red Mercedes (I think I got that right) about the magnet cars coming out of turn 1. Also to the Astin in turn 3 (bencrow I think) sorry for the tap, your car surprised me! Haha.

If you have a YouTube account, help me out with a few likes ;)
    Nurburgring Short:
    seowster likes this.
  18. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    [​IMG]
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  19. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    So far I hit a 1:22.5 in Qualifying the othernight. Just posting up for a reference time for you guys.
  20. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

Nice spidey, hows the tyre temps looking, getting tam warm on the sls?