PCARS PCARS HTO GT3 SERIES SILVER

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Oct 30, 2015.

1. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    [​IMG]
    STILL TO CONFIRM START PROCEDURE​
  2. autech91

autech91 Professional

Night time!
  3. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    NIght time with a drop in track temp and tyre temps.... hmm lots of testing coming up saturday for this haha.

Hey Vardz, do we check the main HTO thrwad for the Teams Championship tables?
  4. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    when I get 5 and half secs... I will do them, sorry boys
  5. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    That's cool, just wanted to make sure I was checking the right room.
  6. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
    TheJuzzy and Spidey_11 like this.
  7. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  8. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

Sorry guy's but im going to miss the race tonight. Ive gotta go to a funeral tomorrow up north for my m8s dad. A few of my m8s and I are going up to cheer him up this arvo, a pre wake kind of thing as we all have to go back straight after funeral for work on Tuesday. Hope u all have a great race.
  9. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Thanks for the heads up egg
  10. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    [​IMG]
    MANUAL ROLLING START FOR THIS WEEK DUE TO LE SOURCE BEING SUCH A TIGHT CORNER
    • USE THE STANTIONARY GRID
    • SET RACE DURATION FOR 25 LAP
    • USE LAP 1 AS A FORMATION
    • USE THE F1 STARTING POINT AS RACE START
    • ONCE EVERYONE IS OUT OF THE CHICANE AND NOT BEFORE!!!!! ...POLE SITTER HAS THE GREEN LIGHT UNDER HIS RIGHT FOOT ...THE GREEN LIGHT AREA IS FROM WHERE THE PIT WALL STARTS ON THE LEFT UP TO THE START LINE WHICH HAS THE OVER TRACK BANNER AND CAN GO ANYWHERE IN THAT AREA....
  11. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

Forgot to say a big happy birthday to juzzy and autech. Hope you both have a exrta special race on your birthdays guys. (SLS slightly better sorry juuzzy lol )
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  12. Sir Nige

Sir Nige Rookie

PSN ID
    SirNige
    I can't make it tonight either.
  13. autech91

autech91 Professional

Nice racing last night boys. My grand plan would have paid off were it not for a wee spin just before dawn plus getting tied up in a few dramas early on. Was running a slow n steady pace all night just saving tyres for when the daylight broke and I could put in a big charge. I put in the big charge at the end and was going like a bat out of hell, but the spin before dawn put me too far back to capitalise on my pace.
    Real happy to finish so close to leaders in my first race with you guys after only having the game a short time, was a tricky race with the night time lark. Enjoyed my run with Spidey and Bencrow, seems like there will be some good racing ahead.
    Anyone care to post the results?
  14. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    I can't link a pisture yet... this forum is too complicated for me (and yes I've tried the Facebook way)
    Qualifying results:
    Spidey_11 - 2:17:335 - BMW Z4
    Sneekynuts11 - 2:17:370 - Mclaren 12C
    VARDZ_31 - 2:17:515 - BMW Z4
    TheJuzzy - 2:17:670 - BMW Z4
    killercarlcox69 - 2:18:735 - BMW Z4
    Autech91 - 2:18:750 - Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
    bencrow- - 2:18:833 - Aston Martin V12 Vantage

Race Results & fastest lap: (if this is wrong please tell me, going off screenshot)
    TheJuzzy - 2:18:742
    Sneekynuts11 - 2:18.033
    Spidey_11 - 2:17:380
    bencrow- - 2:18:896
    Autech91 - 2:19:364
    killercarlcox69 - 2:20:067
    VARDZ_31 - Disconnect.
  15. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    Race re-cap from me.
    Stole a pole position from Sneekynuts by 0.034 :)
    Starting P1 we came around to the F1 straight where I begun the rolling start of bunching everyone up as best I could see. Green Green Green and I braked too early for the tight right hander, which caused a hit to my rear and went long into the corner and received a 5 second penalty. Came back to the track and Vardz was waiting (pushing lol) behind me but I couldn't go until the 5 seconds was up. Sorry about the start Vardz :(
    Got racing and after catching Autech after a few laps he let me through but after that i was behind bencrow and couldn't get past him, and couldn't get free from Autech behind. I made a few msitakes which put me behind Autech.
    I had lower pressures in my tyres to compensate for the drop in track temperature during the night time. Not sure if anyone else did this but it seemed to help me catch back up and have another battle with Autech, then bencrow again.
    Filled the tank to 94L and fuel was spot on, nothing to worry about, tyres were looking good, nothing to worry about with them, so I started to hunt down 2nd and 1st. Slowly I would grab .2 or .4 on sneekynuts in 2nd but i was running out of laps.
    Around lap 23 managed to get the gap in front down to around 3 odd seconds, and the last lap had it around the 1.5-2 seconds.
    I felt I could put some good pressure on sneeky if I stuck there but mid circuit, going around the long left hander I ran wide and picked up a 5 second penalty..... 3rd place it was lol.
    autech91 likes this.
  16. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    All good spidey wasn't sure if I went deep or not so I waited ... As for me I had headset issues ... the sound was extremely difficult to drive.... when I was on the gas I was getting only a quarter of the volume but when I going down thru the gears it was at 100% then after my early errors when I was next to killer I could hear his car and not my own on acceleration or braking.... so I knew then it was hopeless... new headset ordered..... so I retired to the pits....
  17. autech91

autech91 Professional

He Vardz I had this the other day, think it is a bug with the game as I canned out of the room and back in and it fixed it.
  18. autech91

autech91 Professional

Yeah I was running lower PSI too, made it a lot safer at night just was taking it easy to look after the tyres in the daylight as they were over heating. I think I could have run your pace but wasn't willing to risk crashing or a penalty so just keep it nice n smooth and was hoping to go for it at dawn as I did. Thats why when you went past me I would stay with you as it was quite easy to follow you by using your brake lights etc. Alas I crashed though 100% of my own doing so that cost me big time as it was before the back straight. 94l that thing is frugal! I had to run 110 and that was with taking it easy. Me's thinking the SLS is a tad fursty, sure as hell is heavy!
  19. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Sorry, I didn't make it last night guys, I had something on that I had completely forgotten about, in fact I was just about to jump in the rig and I copped the " what are you doing, we've got to go in a minute" thing, so much practice and tuning time wasted, just out of curiosity did anyone pit or did the tyres last the distance.
    Cheers
  20. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    I think most went thru.... not what I had planned ....may tweek the wear rate a little