GT6 [COMPLETED] Season 2 HI-TEC OILS SUPER GT Series

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Sep 8, 2014.

?

TICKING THE BOXES AS TO WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE FOR SEASON 2 OF THE HTO GT SERIES

Poll closed Sep 24, 2014.
  1. (A)

22.7%
  2. (B)

63.6%
  3. (C)

9.1%
  4. (D)

59.1%
  5. (E)

22.7%
  6. (F)

22.7%
  7. (G)

27.3%
  8. (H)

68.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Sorry for the delay, school gets in the way sometimes :'( Commentary might be weird as i did this at 6 in the morning XD
  2. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Awesome racing so good to watch
    DekGT5mad and Beau_Albert like this.
  3. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

You could make a highlights real on my spins and drifts, would be good for a 3min video
  4. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    You should just change your PSN to SlideBoySmith :p
    Kart-No-1 and Benjamin J Smith like this.
  5. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Nah to much rep built up with this name
  6. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Nice work bobo, that opening sequence could be a promo trailer for the GT franchise. Very slick. Congrats on the win.
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @VARDZ Once I get all the tables done, want me to post them at the top of the OP?
    VARDZ likes this.
  8. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Yes please mate and I will do a sign off for the season
  9. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Will wait for official confirmation on division champions before updating BJH ROC.
    VARDZ likes this.
  10. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    Had a ball once we finally got started,lol,happy with my finish position considering had only messed around a bit the night before for practice.Good win AO. Definitely agree with those believing the RX-7 should've been Knobbled a bit,but also that it couldn't be done mid-season. Looking forward to the next incarnation in HTO series 3:thumbsup:
    AOCleaner74 likes this.
  11. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    I actually think @VARDZ and co did an awesome job levelling the cars.
    They all had their strengths and weaknesses at all tracks.. if anything, maybe the M3 was a little rough going by everyone's reactions.
    Kart-No-1 and Killercarlcox69 like this.
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    [​IMG]
    Congratulations to Team SCHULZ Nissan on the HTO Season 2 Teams Championship!
  13. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Well with all results now official Congratulations must go to the division winners. Firstly the Copper winner @Giant slayer(GT-R) with your dominant performance winning by almost 40 points... I have to say it but i got it horribly wrong placing you in copper, but you can only race where you are placed and i had no idea of you outright pace prior to the season. I think you'll find the pace in D2 more your speed.
    Bronze and another dominant performance from the Champion in AOCleaner, with 3 race wins and the other round was a DSC.you dominanted even with the maximum penalties from round 2.
    Silver and a come from the clouds winner in @seth123 ...placed 6th coming into the final round without any penalties and the series victory claimed after a final round victory.
    Gold and with anyone of 7 drivers able to take the series victory with a win at the mountain it was the reigning HTO gold champion @MINT_GTR proving his dominance at bathurst on sunday night just as he did on friday night over 3 hours.
    And finally to Schulz motorsports driving the GT-R @R0T0R-AU86 - @skywalker & giant slayer taking the teams championship.
    To the guys that hosted each of the divisions rotor luke @garyw61 @Ad2mny & @SuiCid3 cheers boys it is greatly appreciated without you this series doesn't happen.
    To all the guys who assisted in the equalising of the 5 cars the biggest of thank you's. It is the hardest part of the series to get right and yes we missed the mark ever so slightly with the M3 but that will be rectifyied.
    To go from 22 guys in 3 divisions in Season 1 of the HI-TEC OILS SUPER GT SERIES to 50+ over 4 division in Season 2 puts a massive smile on my face. It is all 50+ of you guys that have made this the series it has been this time around and i thank every single one of you and look forward to seeing you and more in the next installment of the HTO series...which i will add is already in the planning stage.
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
  14. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Well done mate , keep up the good work
    Very well run apart from your rooms lol
  15. Tanktex

Tanktex Rookie

PSN ID
    Tanktex
    Correct me if im wrong but I believe Giant Slayer won the Copper room series with AO Cleaner winning in the Bronze room.
    Giant slayer likes this.
  16. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Weeks 1 and 2 were perfect???
  17. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    fixed...ooopppssss
    Tanktex likes this.
  18. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Well done Vardz, it was a very well run series and I'm sure many are looking forward to the next series.
  19. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Would love to see this as a regular Post-Season championship!! Its a great series and event, and it takes the stress of Stu for the Sunday League somewhat as we are all so distracted by Racecars.
    Because Racecar.
    Kart-No-1, Peter Wise and SuiCid3 like this.
  20. Beau_Albert

PSN ID