Division 3 season 10

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

Results for Monza.
    1. Sidfire
    2. Miki (pole)
    3. Gary
    4. Daninline
    5. Vendalism
    6. Rumbles
    7. Disturboed
    8. HSV-butters
    9. Aza

Fastest Laps
    1. 2.15.295 Disturboed
    2. 2.15.820 Sidfire
    3. 2.16.137 Miki
    4. 2.16.141 Gary
    5. 2.17.205 Vendalism
    6. 2.17.444 Daninline
    7. 2.18.281 HSV-butters
    8. 2.18.391 Rumbles
    9. 2.29.529 Aza
    mmm_homebrew had incompatible issues and couldn't join lounge.
    Aza had a glitch were his tyres were showing as full wets but handled like comforts. He even went to the pits after lap 1 to change them but they still seemed off. He later parked and went spectating. I don't think this qualifies as a rage quit and shouldn't be treated like one. He had trouble seeing Venda and repeatedly left and rejoined to fix it but he could never see Venda. With the race due to start over 20 mins earlier I had to hit the start button to get rolling. Aza never had a chance to re-qualify as I had let Disturboed and Vendalism do theirs earlier.
    Sorry Aza.
  2. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Congrats Sid you really putting your footdown on the Div 3 Championship.
  3. Aza2672

Aza2672 Aron Baker Gold Member

PSN ID
    AB_Saints_25 (Formerly Aza2672)
    No probs miki yeah it didn't matter what I did with the tyres they just didn't handle like they did in qualyq
  4. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Silly little glitches like like are frustrating as hell, it's bordering on rediculous that a game over 2 years old is still having these kinds of issues online. I certainly hope Sony/PD do something about it on the PS4/GT6.
  5. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
  6. zampli

zampli Team Driver

god i hope not, ps3s specs are outdated, just make it really worthwhile on ps4 please, considering it should be out relatively soon. unless they release it on both, which would be quite weird.
    in regards to the backwards compatibility, its done via its cloud service, rather than strictly just putting the disc in, which is a shame but understandable.
  7. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Yeah i would rather on PS4, even if it is more glitchy for it since the console will be just released.
  8. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Also "Driveclub" looks like it will have huge potential for our forum too, it seems to be teams based racer where your team can set challenges, and compete against other teams from all over the world. Would love for us to have a "Team Rooz" in this :)
  9. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Hi guys, Sorry I missed the race on sunday. Should be there for the next one. Looking forward to some good clean racing.
  10. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Are the mods able to make a call on this type of situation?

Someone sets the fastest lap during qualifying and is given provisional pole. Before quali ends, they get d/c'd unintentionally, and upon rejoining their position is obviously reset. The fastest time set earlier is in fact still the fastest time, but due to the rejoining, they will now start at the rear of grid unless they post another quick time to regain 1st spot (beating the time set by P2 person).

If that person is unable to beat the P2 time after rejoining, and before the race starts, who is granted the bonus points? The person who set the fastest time originally, or the person who actually started the race in P1?
  11. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Also, just to clarify as I am new to this, no tuning to the car or what?
  12. zampli

zampli Team Driver

yep, completely stock. fully run in will get you 473pp
  13. disturboed

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Correct, tuning is prohibited. Everyone drives the exact same car and setup. I love it like that, as I am tone deaf and can't tune.
  14. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    what about the rear downforce adjustment the car has stock. im getting that 473pp after just buying the car
  15. disturboed

PSN ID
    disturboed
    As the tuning is set to prohibited in the room itself, any adjustments you make to the car (even adjusting adjustable things) will render you unable to enter the track.

The only thing you can play with is brake bias.
  16. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

The person who then next in line will start from pole position but not be awarded the point.
    In regards to the Monza race, I slightly beat your time and earned my pole. If you didn't d/c you should have started next to me, being a blocker for Sid. :lol:
  17. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    sounds like it was an eventful race. too bad I missed it. :(
  18. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hi T-B,

I have replied to your email too mate.....

Everything for season 10 (sunday night league) is found in the GT5 league tab. http://raceonoz.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=30

All other GT5 http://raceonoz.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=27

The car will need to be run in, put it in a bspec enduro (the shortest one!) then do an oil change and you will be good to go.

You can change the wheels, paint, brake bias and traction control, but everything else must stay stock. Means that everyone is driving the same car and it comes down to skill, rather than how well you tune.

i have added you on PSN and we can try to tee up a prac session with some of the div 3 boys so you can add them to your friend list.

ANy other questions just fire them at us.

CHeers
    stu
  19. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    changing the downforce is regarded as tuning by the system and it wont allow you to join till its at the default setting.
  20. disturboed

PSN ID
    disturboed
    LOL, I did try Miki, I so tried........ :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.