Season 5 - Division 1.

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Life or race summarised
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    both at the moment ....
    Sam D Blacklock and Anthonyb like this.
  3. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

That's a lot of poop. That's how I feel after a night on the beers
    Zachery likes this.
  4. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys, Sprint round this week, so please take 5 mins to read the following to be up on the procedures for this event. PARTICULARLY THE REVERSE GRID SET UP ! ;););)

[​IMG]
    Weather Slots
    1. Clear

2. Light cloud

Time Progression : Real
    COMPULSORY PIT STOP : OFF FOR THE SPRINT ROUND
    Qual : 10 mins
    5 MIN WARM UP for any last minute issues or DSC
    PENALTIES :
    ON
    TIRES : SOFT SLICK (default)
    DAMAGE : Visual only
    REVERSE GRID PROCEDURE :
    - Race 1 will be 13 laps, room captains are to record results.
    -
    Race 2 Will be 14 laps, Lap 1 used as a formation lap. The room host will start race 2 as normal, and drivers will STOP BEFORE TURN 2 (Montreal) and grid up in reverse order from race 1.
    - Once the room host / captains are happy that everyone is in correct order, drivers will then set off from turn 2 at 80klms, remaining in single file. The lead driver DOES NOT start until all drivers are in correct order.
    - Drivers may swerve to try to get some heat back into tires, but remain within 3 car lengths.
    - From Turn 10 all drivers must be 1 car length apart (no swerving from turn 10) , and the LEAD car must be at 60klms through Turn 11, with the race going green from Turn 12. DRIVERS MUST NOT PASS ANY CAR BEFORE TURN 12. This should ensure a clean run for everyone.
    - There have been questions as to the procedure regarding drivers who DNF race 1, or are DSC.... To stop any confusion here, we will say 'if you DNF or DSC from race 1, you MUST start from rear of grid for race 2." The room captains will have to decide in what order those drivers will line up based on the individual circumstances, and their decision will be final.
    [​IMG]

PENALTIES :
    ON
    TRACK LIMITS : There is nowhere here to cut and gain an advantage. The track is quite technical, with all ripple strips having grass on the outside. Please use the standard ROOZ rules, 2 wheels must be on the ripple strip or white lines at all times.
    DRIVING STANDARDS : This is probably the most technical track we have used for a sprint round. Be patient and remember it's better to give up a spot and continue the fight, than make contact defending, have it all turn pear shaped, and have to fight your way back after avoidable contact. A reminder that side to side contact will more often than not, result in the magnetic effect, so ALL drivers need to give reasonable room to someone making a clean and reasonable pass.
    CONTACT : There is a high chance of push penalties this round at turns 2, 4 and through 8 / 9. If you push someone into a penalty or offline for your advantage, you will be expected to redress, and give the position back. Again, use your heads and give room where needed......the track is relatively low grip, so if you miss a brake marker you will run on......Don't use other cars as a brake ! If you are mid /back of the pack, remember to brake earlier to avoid contact.
    RETURNING TO TRACK : If you do happen to go off track, please use your heads when returning. Stay offline until you are back up to race speed so you don't compromise other drivers.
    PIT ENTRY / EXIT : N/A for this round
    BLUE FLAGS : A reminder that if you are about to be lapped, its is good racing etiquette to move to the side where possible to let the leaders through.
    MICS : Please remember to mute your mic during the race, unless you are in a chat room and its agreed by all you can keep them on.
    PROTESTS : As always, if you feel you have reason to protest, save your replay, and then contact the room captains and the mod team, Myself or AD2MNY.....DO NOT blow up in the chat room, or on the forum.
    RAGE QUITTING : A reminder that if you rage quit the room, you will receive 0 points, not be able to use it as your drop round and it wont count as a round of your 4 needed to be eligible for the PAGNIAN prize. If you have to stop, park up in the pits and let the race run down without leaving so it doesn't glitch the other drivers or replay.
    SWERVING : A reminder that swerving to try to stop another driver gaining the draft is NOT permitted. You may change your line once, and that's it. ;)

Anything i have missed let me know
    Stu
    Spidey_11, CTRacing, mij2003 and 2 others like this.
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  6. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    you could be forgiven for thinking im coming 11th every race on purpose :roflmao::poop::poop::poop:
    Spidey_11 and SPL Racing like this.
  7. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    guys, am going to add @mij2003 to our div....will be top half of our grid and is super clean. Please add him to your list. Thanks stu
  8. mij2003

mij2003 Rookie

PSN ID
    mij2003
    Looking forward to racing everyone here! I'll try not to get in the way too much ;)
  9. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Im out for this week lads. camping this weekend, and dont think ill be in any shape to race when i get home.
  10. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Don't worry you won't be the only one camping out this weekend, once the second race gets underway i intend to send Samsung camping off into the Snetterton countryside. :thumbsup:
  11. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Should I set aside 3 hours on Monday morning now ? ;)
  12. Sam D Blacklock

Sam D Blacklock Professional

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    Make it 4 will ya?
  13. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

Or 5hours since I'm back
    Sam D Blacklock and The_Spectre like this.
  14. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Guys, I'm not sure I will make tonight. At work may not be home in time, have to drive back from Sydney and don't know what time I will get away. @Beau_Albert can you host if Im Not back ??
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  15. Sam D Blacklock

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    No, with Beau hosting, the server synchronization will be absolutely munted (different stuff on everyones screens like silverstone S4:mad:). My nets probably not good enough to host as well so anyone else you can think of?
    @Spidey_11 ?
  16. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    @Spidey_11 are you able to host ?? It's 3pm, only half way through this match and she will have to play another if she was me
  17. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    I didn't host that one lol. Plus my internets doing well at the moment aha. But plus one for Spidey to host
  18. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

Hopefully I can get in the lobby tonight
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  19. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    sorry guys I wont be racing tonight, sick in bed
  20. Sam D Blacklock

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    Yeah i know, but that just shows how bad it was without you hosting Mr. Bulldozer Albert.
    If you had of hosted that night the crashes would have been insane, people would have been getting punted from a car that was 50m back.