Season 2 track discussion

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Ad2mny, Dec 31, 2015.

1. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Ok so what's your understanding of what the game should be doing with regards to fuel?
  2. thebigRAGOO_14

thebigRAGOO_14 Team Driver

PSN ID
    thebigRAGOO_14
    Road America done season 1
    How do you expect people who don't want to tune to take the time and effort to learn a track like azure
    It will be too hard and remember it's close racing we are after...
  3. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    that when you reset the tune it will give you 90Lt in both race and qualifying settings, and will reset all other values within the tuning screen to what was intended as baseline circuit specific,

this works for me, and I'm one of the few people who have the 3rd random fuel level glitch when driving some cars or circuits, If I reset the entire tune before entering its fine,
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  4. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    May have to put up the track list from the first series , coz I keep seeing tracks suggested from season 1
  5. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

May I suggest zolder, road America, Catalunya short, imola, Bugatti and Dubai???? Because we were all allowed to tune at these tracks
  6. thebigRAGOO_14

PSN ID
    thebigRAGOO_14
    Sounds good because we want to promote close racing so why not use tracks everybody knows? Make it as easy as possible to promote close racing.
  7. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Yes I know 90L is the default but when in an online lobby with tuning prohibited it won't give you that. It will give you an amount that isn't even possible to select if it was a tuning lobby such as 20.3. (Only whole values are allowed in tuning)Have you only been doing offline testing?
  8. thebigRAGOO_14

PSN ID
    thebigRAGOO_14
    An engineer vs the brains trust....get it on
  9. Konnor McCluskey

I see that if you've tested the game properly your opinion goes unnoticed
    thebigRAGOO_14 likes this.
  10. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    online, as testing elsewhere would lead to inconclusive redundant findings,
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I like big words :thumbsup:
    SuiCid3 and Beau_Albert like this.
  12. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    The internal PCars war is better than the GT6 v PCars war. Lol:roflmao::laugh:
    SuiCid3, JonoStan96 and seth123 like this.
  13. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    I'm a sick to death of people complaining about how the season will go, just go with what happens and drive the car, I'm going into my 3rd year of racing at Rooz and I have never seen such a bigger pack of sooks. I think Woolworths has tissues on sale you might want to take a look. If your here to race just race without the crying
  14. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
  15. Konnor McCluskey

Il complain all I like thank you!!! Also there is no Woolworths where I live
  16. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Countdown then?
  17. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    With Tuning on some people will gain more of an advantage than those that don't know what they are doing with tuning. With Tuning off, the guys that practice will still gain an advantage over those that don't practice, but the racing will be grouped together alot more due to no person's car having an advantage over the other mid corner, down the straights etc etc.
    I see Tuning as a bit of a hassle, so in my eyes, we lose some stress and gain tighter, more competitive grids.

As for tracks, ideal season for me would look something close to Nordschelife, Hockenheim, Sonoma Short Sprint Round, Cadwell Park GP, Donington GP, Brands Hatch GP and Oulton Park GP Enduro :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  18. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    I like your track selection there Albert , I'll second that . anyone else ?
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  19. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Nope nordschelife can go and get ****** most of the tracks he has picked are to long for this car, and seeing how we are not tuning sitting on the rev limiter for 1/4 of a lap isn't fun, might aswell be doing an oval
  20. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    I think you may have misunderstood ad2mny's post. It is not about trying to replicate GT6, but rather continuing the no-tune formula that has worked so well now for over 20 seasons for the GT5/GT6 Sunday night league.