AC AC Weekly Fun Events!

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by AJ.Scott, Sep 8, 2014.

1. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Tovey_4saken likes this.
  2. Steve Crossland

Steve Crossland Team Driver

Hi Guys, thanks for the racing tonight. It was close, clean & just as awesome as online racing can be. Look forward to more.
    AJ.Scott, Tovey_4saken and Anon666 like this.
  3. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Welcome aboard mate :thumbsup: look forward too seeing you out on the track :coffee:
  4. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Hi Steve, hows things been mate hope all is well in NZ, hows that shifter Kart going. Sorry I couldn't get on last night to say Gday, server was a little full lol, be awesome to have you join us for our AC events when you can, and if any of the SRA guys care to join in their welcome too. We'll get a series up soon so keep an eye out for that one.
    Cheers
  5. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    NEW 2014 EASTERN CREEK IS UP!
    Ive left the BMW and Ferrari on the server but changed the track to the new Eastern Creek 2014 D/L-> HERE!

20 min prac
    12 min Qual
    8 lap races
    Gates are open, public welcome.
    If anyone wishes to have a car change, just suggest a new set of wheels and I'll make it so :thumbsup:

Cheers
    Tovey_4saken likes this.
  6. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    just went to jump on and it's still on barbagallo for me I'll have a quick look at the server,Also i'm more then glad too keep the gt2's :laugh:

EDIT:ALL fixed now and working see you blokes out there :thumbsup:
    AJ.Scott likes this.
  7. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Thanks mate, see ya on a bit later :)
    Tovey_4saken likes this.
  8. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    tracks way too skinny :( off by half a car length/more in turns.should be able to fit 2 cars can barely get one in :(

EDIT: Think it might just be a scaling issue the guy's just missed the scale by a few clicks car looks slightly too big next to everything else.I had the same problem with phillip island when i was learning it all
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
    AJ.Scott likes this.
  9. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    I agree mate, it definitely seems to skinny, and some of the turns are a little off the mark, the only turn that changed in 2012 was turn 6 & 7 which were combined and the corner entry was straightened out, which tightens entry requiring 2nd gear. below is a pic from the official site, and it's now known as Sydney Motorsport Park, Eastern Creek was dropped in 2012.
    [​IMG]
    For me T2 & T18 seem out on this 2012 version, T2 seems to tighten way to early after the apex so it doesn't have a nice exit flow as you would expect with a fairly open hairpin which is impeding exit speed. T18 also feels tighter than it should be, I also feel the curbs are to high, even with a soft suspension I was getting bounced onto 2 wheels, especially at T17 as I tend to hit that apex pretty hard :D. all in all it's not bad I'd give it 7out of 10 lol.
    Your work on Symmond Plains & Phillip Island were better in my book :thumbsup:
  10. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    That's why I'm wondering if the scale is just slightly out judging by the cones in pit the same ones in Phillip in his they are almost as high as the hood where I scaled the whole track up with correct measurements and cones tops aligned with the start of the grill a scale up will fix size and width but curb choice needs attention bad and elevation proper curbs will change the whole attack of the corner T17 is real rough
  11. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Hey guys Im gonna set the server for a long practise session with the URD cars for some testing if anyone cares to join in, thinking Albert Park for the track, should be on in about 30 :D
  12. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    I'll jump on.... will have to DL that content though.
  13. Steve Crossland

Steve Crossland Team Driver

G'day A.J.
    The Superkart has been slowly coming on song. It's been a fairly drawn out & costly excersize that is made all the more difficult by having a family & Mortgage etc... Hoping to get a lot more track time later this year & really get the handling sorted.
    I'll talk to some of the SRA guys & see if they are interested in coming in for a spin.
    AJ.Scott likes this.
  14. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    SERVER IS UP!
    Mod= FF1 by FCM D/L -> HERE!!

Track = Imola (Game default)

Formula 1 @ Imola
    Race = 5 laps

GATES ARE NOW OPEN, public welcome.
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
    Tovey_4saken likes this.
  15. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    I gotta go get fish n chips will be on between 8.30 & 9pm aedt :D
    Tovey_4saken likes this.
  16. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Saturday SERIES TESTING!
    URD EGT mod for some testing & fun
    :D

Nurburg sprint
    12 min qualy
    5 lap races

EDIT:
    Had a change of mind, gone back to the GT3 cars as a solution to the SLS is needed, so I'm going to run it on other tracks to see if it mismatches, currently have Imola running, 12 min Qual, 6 lap race
    Open to the public

Cheers
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
  17. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Lads, I will setup a fortnightly time trial comp when I next get 5 min's. Good for us to test mod tracks and cars I figure, plus bragging rights for those at the pointy end. I figure we can just make it an offline thing, something to do when the server is quiet and useful to practice tuning. Baskerville in the Darsche to begin with?? You still got a link to that DL of yours AJ??
  18. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Yeah Anon the link in the AC league convo should still be active,
    I was under the impression R0t0r was keen to do a TT event/series :) and I defo want to do a few series too, think we may run out of evenings with all the planned events :laugh: might be wise to have a chat about how to organise it all so they don't conflict :thumbsup: or maybe do one series at a time?
  19. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    This would be an offline thing AJ. Practice mode, select car and track then post up your fastest time. Like that app that logs your FL's and ranks you but just within our forum. Can have a go whenever, like I said it would be more for testing purposes, see what mod's are good enough to use in a proper series.
    AJ.Scott and Cyber_STIG_77 like this.
  20. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Ahhh, I see now said the blind man :confused: :whistling: :thumbsup: