AC AC Weekly Fun Events!

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by AJ.Scott, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Not yet...hint hint .
  2. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

3. Mael

Mael Professional

Remember Marty's Friday fun night is on tonight again for anybody who wants some good actions tonight :)
  4. Mael

Mael Professional

The GT cars was fun last night, and for a change did not have to learn the track!

Only thing that was strange was the difference between the cars. My BMW was mightily slow in the straights but much, much better under brakes. This meant for any successful overtake I had to almost dive-bomb as I couldn't follow other cars closely down any significant straight, especially to the first chicane. Also got caught out a number of times by drivers braking much early than I expected leading to some strange evasive driving lines :whistling:

Might have been something to do with the setup as I figured later on in the night some drivers were running fairly low rear wing settings. I was close to max! :coffee:

Now going to spend the next week planning on how to slow @grat down, he's getting too close to the :alien:
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
    Anon666 likes this.
  5. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Should be on for some final testing before we confirm the next season schedule. See you all there.