Season 5 - Division 1.

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Sep 7, 2016.

1. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Did you manage to get screen shots of results Jason? I didn't have my Ipad or phone on me last night so I didn't record any of the results.
  2. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Yeah I have the in game ones I'll upload if no one has the app ones
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
  3. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

Anyone know why I can't join you guys on the game of the year addition? Downloadable version
  4. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    i did a bit of googling last night mate, and cant find anything on it. maybe try deleting and re installing the game?
  5. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Good race last night was super tired and was almost not going to race but gave it a go anyways.
    was on for a good lap in quali but caught up to a couple of guys and made a tiny little mistake which spun me into the wall before the main straight dohhh. Lap invalid.. lucky I wasn't the only one.
    Got a mean start but had to back off coz no way around before the first corner. Had a good battle with @SPL Racing first lap than out of nowhere @zuluwoffle made the most epic pass rounded up both of us in 1 corner :eek:
    Awesome move man. I managed to get passed spl and had a scary moment at 269kph on the straight but after that drove by myself till the end trying not fall asleep, looking forward to the next one. Wd top 5 way faster than the rest of us.
    SPL Racing and AOCleaner74 like this.
  6. Konnor McCluskey

Would that mean I have to pay again?
  7. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

No once purchased you can download it as many times as you like.
  8. Sam D Blacklock

Sam D Blacklock Professional

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    @Konnor McCluskey did you buy the full game or just the GOTY add on? From what you are saying you brought the add-on and not the actual game.
  9. Sam D Blacklock

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    Here is my highlights vid from last week including the huge battle with @mikeruntbike at the end.
  10. Konnor McCluskey

Definitely full game
  11. Sam D Blacklock

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    Maybe check if you have 2 Pcars icons on your dash?
    If you do maybe delete the old one from your console?
  12. Sam D Blacklock

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    Well, what a race. Quali went as well as i could have i guess, i kept it on track and just cruised around fast enought to still start on the front row.
    After an average start i let @Beau_Albert go into turn 1 as i knew there would be no point trying to fight him. I then slowly worked on extending the gap to 3rd. For some reason i took tires and i ended up having to work my ass off on my out lap, but obviously the cars that stayed out and overtook me slowed themselves down in a battle maybe, because by the time they pitted with no tires i was still in 2nd which was surprising but i knew all i had to do was cruise around so i could finish the race P2, but on lap 5 i started to notice i was starting to get in the groove and i managed to set a lap only 1s slower than @Beau_Albert . With an 10 second lead over @mikeruntbike i decided to risk it and try and get the fastest lap (what a dumb idea i know) and i gave it everything i had, i stuck it all together and somehow managed to beat Beaus lap by 3 tenths, which i was super stoked about consiering i was 4-5s off when i tired to practice. I really should have practiced earlier, as i think that i could have challenged Beau for the win, it just sucks i never have the motivation to jump on this game for practice anymore unless @stucar17 is talking about how moist he gets over farming simulator :(

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
  13. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    At the speed Zulu was coming at I thought all 3 of us were going to end up in the fence but somehow he got through without touching either of us. awesome move, I wanted to see the replay but I couldn't save it until I delete some old replays.
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  14. zuluwoffle

zuluwoffle Team Driver

PSN ID
    zuluwoffle
    Putting together some highlights from the race with a couple of angles of that move between us man. I've never pulled off a move like that online before. Just had supreme confidence with the car which was sublime and when that happened I just couldn't believe it. Still can't to be honest.

Out of interest, who is in car 01, 70 and 35? Would prefer to use names for my report rather than numbers and I want to make it a good one cause it was bloody eventful.

I just want to do it all again. Can we all go again now?
  15. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    I was 35. You got past me just before slambo and SPL
    zuluwoffle likes this.
  16. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Car 70 is me, but i cant imagine ill feature at all lol.
  17. The_Spectre

The_Spectre Team Driver

PSN ID
    The_Spectre_au
    @stucar17 - I have some work travel coming up and will miss Rounds 5 (Laguna Seca) and 6 (Donington), but be back for the Round 7 Enduro
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  18. zuluwoffle

zuluwoffle Team Driver

PSN ID
    zuluwoffle
    Sorry I don't have the quali results but here are the other times.

Fastest lap:
    [​IMG]

Total race time:
    [​IMG]
    SPL Racing likes this.
  19. zuluwoffle

zuluwoffle Team Driver

PSN ID
    zuluwoffle
    So here's my race report. Last one for the season so I better make it a good one.

Quali: Was a bit worried about hitting traffic on my lap and considering how close @Samsung1998racer and I were in the practice room, I thought it would be best to hang back in the pits for a while before heading out. Certain I was last out, I headed out with about a 1.5 minute gap to the car in front and set off. My flying lap was going as planned until just before the carousel. All throughout practice I had been going around the outside of the carousel and finding time but for whatever reason, I decided to try the inside and it spat me out and into the wall so invalidated lap. I was pretty annoyed but kept my boot in, hoping that even with an invalidated lap, it would mean that I would be at the top of the runners with invalidated lap times. Unfortunately when I crossed the line it based positions on what seemed to be the order that the people with invalidated laps crossed the line so I was in 10th knowing I had a lot of work ahead of me.

Race: So starting in 10th, I just thought I would pit at the end of lap 1, get some room on the track and trying undercutting the cars in front of me cause it is so hard to overtake. Coming through the exit of turn 1, I had @Zharvs92 on the outside of me and @The_Spectre in front of me. they both magnetized just before the first right hander and I was through with @AOCleaner74 a couple of seconds down the road. During the next sequence of S Bends, I was able to catch up and rubbing his backside all the way down to Aremberg, where I knew I had to be aggressive to get past and got through cleanly. @SPL Racing and @Slambobagan were having a great battle in front of me but coming through Metzgesfeld, I had awesome drive and knowing that I could stop the car quickly, I was able to pull of what had to be the most epic move I've ever done in my online racing carrier, clearing both of them going into the tight 2nd gear right hander. Kept plugging away with @mikeruntbike in front of me and at the start of Lap 2, Mike seemed to get a penalty for going off the track at Flugplatz. Up to 4th with @quikasrx7 quite a bit down the road but I noticed that he was having a bit slower through the first sequence of corners on Lap 3 and I caught up to him near Aremberg. Heading down into Bergwerk, I decided to try another inside move, shifted into 2nd later than normal and we went through side by side with a slight touch on exit. As we carried onto lap 4, disaster would hit. Changing down gears heading to turn 5, something happened and I lost all grip and hit the wall hard spinning me round but luckily I recovered quickly; however, by that stage Quikas was through and since Mike had pitted I was still in 4th. Quikas then spun going through the carousel and I was back up to 3rd but then going through Eschbach, I caught the inside of the curb which spun me out again and I let Quikas back through and Samsung who had pitted previously. I decided to pit but not take on tyres and rejoined in 5th. On lap 5 I nearly spun out again going through turn 5 but caught it this time and from there just decided to shut it down and take it easy to the finish to make certain I made no more mistakes.

Anyway back to the dreary world of uni for me. I'd love to continue for the rest of the season since this would have to be my favourite car in all of PCars and some awesome tracks coming up but I just don't have the time to practice. I'm a competitive bloke as well so I can't just show up to a race and race around the back. But from what I've experienced this season, it's definitely one of the best @stucar17 :thumbsup:

Anyway, here's a highlights vid of the race I did showing off everything that I recapped. Cheers.

20. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    my race summary.....:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:
    The end !
    ADZA_85, Anthonyb and zuluwoffle like this.