Season 10 Entry List

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

My guess would be once school holidays are over, so the Sunday after the Australia Day long weekend. We have a lot of family people here, and starting on or before the Australia Day long W/end would make for a disatrous round early in the season.

Just a guess though.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Yeah that's right rumbles.

Have said in the car poll beannie that it will be finalized on the 11th, and cyber is on the tracks.

Start date will probably be the 3rd February. Things are a bit slow at the moment with the holiday season and people away.

I agree rumbles, To start on the public holiday would be diabolical. Think I will lock in the 3rd to start, everyone back and ready to roll !!
  3. beannie84

beannie84 Rookie

PSN ID
    beannie84
    ok cool - no worries, i must of missed that in your post.

all good - just keen to get started of course lol
  4. mmm_homebrew

mmm_homebrew harry

PSN ID
    mmm_homebrew or GT_BANDIT_POPS
    Hi guys, sorry, i only get on the computer when i need info or have the dirts with GT5, (which is seldom) ..yet to check car and track info but sign me up for another round please.
  5. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Done brew, cheers mate.
  6. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Hi, you may have noticed me lurking in the back ground on some of the lounges and I have raced against some of you a few times now. It has been really enjoyable and I am really looking forward to this league. I have only been racing in online lounges for about a week now and I have a few questions.
    How do I request to be a friend?
    How are the division races going to be staged, are they all run at once in different lounges or due they run one after another in the same lounge?
    Would it be best if I anstalled a microphone so I can join in the chatter?
    I know the car for the league must be stock, but can I change rims? you can't paint the standard rims on the RX7 or the 370Z.
  7. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    'nother couple of questions,
    I notice in the lobby you can go straight to a lounge if you know the number, where do I find the number?
    You guys all have cool avatar photos, how do I add one to my id?
  8. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Ok, couple of ways to add friends, the first:

Do a friend request from your XMB menu, go all the way to the right this is your friend list area, and select add friends, you can either add name manually or select from recently met players. We have a PSN username list here on the forum, the main person you need to add is me (username: Clevohead) then you can join my lounge once in my longe, when people turn up you can place your cursor on them press triangle and select add friend. That is the same in anyone's lounge say Stu's etc..

Gotta go (at work ;)) I will help you with the rest later if no one else does, ok.
  9. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanks Clevohead (don't know your real name yet, mine is Ron)
    Not sure what an XMB menu is yet but will try to figger it out.
    I see you're a Ford fan, I had a cleveland engined P6 LTD for 18 years, great engine. I have a GEN 3 Calais now.
    cheers
  10. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    emmo46 i am colin-50_ name colin add me as a friend if you like
    i am 62 years old and live adelaide
  11. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    whats that matter what colour eyes i have they are normaly red
    how are you col
  12. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
  13. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanks Ben, the links were perfect. I will get on the PS now and sign you up. Hopefully will see you and some of the other guys in the lounge 2nite.
  14. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Will see how I go, been flat out lately.
  15. turbohachiroku

turbohachiroku josh

Hey guys, having trouble joining stu's room. I haven't had any problems before but it could be because I have Nat type 3. Who will be hosting the div1 room?, I'll have to sort this out soon as I'm keen to get on for some testing with you guys. I use Telstra 4g wireless and has been bang on (better than previous dodo adsl2) so I hope I can still race with wireless net.

Cheers guys
    Josh
  16. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    Hi josh, I'll be hosting div 1. Add me on psn Cyber_STIG_77 I'll be on tonig so we can hopefully get it sorted out.
  17. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Bloody GTPlanet Goon squad caught up with me again :(

Have a look: http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=271015

I suppose it is like the stuff we try to keep out of here, but really, we aren't that large to threaten GTplanet.

But thinking about it he gave me an idea, why don't we host a short series (4 rounds maybe) in GTplanet for Aussies and Kiwis? and then during the series they get to see how we roll, and then get them signed up here once they realise how good we are.
  18. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    or just a series of one off race nights that dont take any time to set up......might be easier, and attract to everyone, not just those that are available for each night of a series?
  19. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    I think it would be a good way to attract more members, in a legit way using GTplanet, I will look at running something this Sunday night and start a thread over GTP calling all Aussies and Kiwis.

You only get out what you put in, and I don't mind investing a bit of time to gain more members and in turn more divs :)

Will keep you guys posted will want some reps from ROOZ.
  20. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773

Hey josh, bugger mate.....hope you can get it sorted.

As cyber said, add him and see if you can get into his room......do you have another option to get your NAT type to change?

Stupid network........

@ clevo, no worries mate....see how you go. I am away from sunday for a week so wont be able to jump in with you, but some of the other guys might.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.