Division 4 Season 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Can some one let me know what settings re brake bias traction control abs .......? We can run on our cars thanks .
  2. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Mate it's all about preference. As a base line, set abs to 1 and brake bias to 2/2. If you find yourself running out wide, turn front down. If you're still running wide, put front back to 2 and put rear bias up. As I said it's about your own feel.
  3. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Tcs is the same. I run 0 because if you run tcs it just slows you down. It doesn't stop spins unless it's higher than 3, but as I said it slows you down in a straight line too, too sensitive to straight line wheel spin.
  4. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    It's definitely about personal preference & the particular track. I run my ABS on 3 and move my BB alot.Some tracks i run 7F,3R,but i'm using 3F,5R for Monza wet practice.If PD actually gets it's act together,you can use it on the fly to even out tyre wear! Ad is on the right track with the comment on Understeer/Oversteer:) If you have problems with wheelspin when exiting slow cornersthat you can't control regularly,use TC on 1.You won't lose power that low,but will gain time by not spinning up on exit. If you do use it,practice trying to take out the bit of red on the accelerator display,that is the TC activating.Once you can feather it out,you'll be able to turn it off:)
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  5. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    All Good provided you don't drive it like a weapon! LOL
    Blindman likes this.
  6. gentlemen jim

gentlemen jim Rookie

G day guys anyone prepared to let us know what would be a good lap time for fuji in our division .
  7. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    Just come to the meet & greet & you'll be able to guage where you are,most guys help each other to make the racing better.
  8. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    Not sure I can tell you what a "good" lap time is around Fuji GT in the McLaren with RM tyres (running online), but I'm getting mid 1.28's - low 1.29's (Div 4).
    Hopefully that's considered good for Div 4 (or I am in trouble) LOL :)
  9. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Yes I'm running around the same times and in the 30s too .i was on with a nother member last night and he got a 1.26 I won't tell names but I don't think he is div 4 with us thank god!
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  10. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Hey thanks ad2mny that's a good starting point for me cheers .now I'll go and do some testing
    Ad2mny likes this.
  11. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Hahaha car this fast in my trembling hands has to be a weapon!
  12. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Thanks for the tips I need all the help I can get !
  13. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    So
    DekGT5mad likes this.
  14. gentlemen jim

gentlemen jim Rookie

good to meet you guys last night. Looks like I will be running in the middle of the pack and I'm happy with that.
    Will be opening a practice lobby for Fuji this afternoon NZ time.
    stucar17 and Molch like this.
  15. Molch

Molch Rookie

PSN ID
    Molch_82
    Was a good night all.. Going to be a close season as the racing last night showed it was anyones race.
  16. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Even though we seem to have a continuing incompatibility problem where I can't see Doogle I could tell his pace has picked up something HUGE and he will be a force to be reckoned with this season. Also Molch has stepped up a couple levels too. Most definately will be some new podium getters this time round!
  17. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Says the wolf in sheep's clothing ;)
  18. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Yes, thanks to all the guys that were on last night. Seems like I need to find a bit of pace. Have some trouble coming to terms with both the car and the tracks as neither are my usual preferences. Need more practice.
    DekGT5mad and Blindman like this.
  19. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Hahaha yeah whatever Serg! :eek::po_Oo_O

I'm still coming to grips with the car, it hasn't connected with me as quickly as the BRZ did. I haven't really performed overly well in the higher power cars, but we'll see what happens! ;)

Not too mention that bloody Tokyo track being in there........... oh sorry Anon, you're here? :confused:
  20. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    This car has awesome high speed grip, and not much down low lol. Takes some getting used to.
    DekGT5mad likes this.