GT6 [SERIES - 22/07] HI TEC OILS SUPER GT300 SERIES

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    It's got to be percentage, losing 6hp for the BRZ at 345hp is not the same as the supra losing 6hp at 300hp.

This calculator is a good way to work out the penalties: http://www.csgnetwork.com/csgpercent.html
  2. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Screenshot 2014-07-22 18.52.47.png
    Theres the basic table rounding done to nearest whole number will do another table with the percentages from 4.5 to 1 with increments of 0.5 which should cover all possibilities of performance penalties.

Edit: And here we are
    Screenshot 2014-07-22 19.02.05.png
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
    Mustafur likes this.
  3. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Dropping 5hp on the RX7 cost it about half a second so these restrictions will have a strong effect.
  4. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    But as you said earlier Musta it is very difficult to win consistently in the actual series so CAGME's table looks the go
  5. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Hey @Fastboysmith I don't have down for the series I will put you down now...after your effort last night you would be a real chance for the title....Yeah???
  6. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    For car Colour ill be Running Red With Black wheels and White Writing(Toyota's Racing Colour for F1 and the GT-One)
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
  7. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    His table is what i was saying the whole time lol.
  8. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    You alien..... me mere mortal..... right foot go... left foot stop.....right hand down go that way... left hand down go the other way
    SuiCid3 and Mustafur like this.
  9. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
  10. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Pretty sure AOC is working tonight. We were talking about it the other day and he said he had a new client he had a job with and would not be finished in time. Im certain if he is he will come looking for us.
    VARDZ likes this.
  11. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Sure mate will be in the room before 830 but will be watching the last mins of Gap Year which finishes at 830
    Going to go restore the car and give it a new paint job
    VARDZ likes this.
  12. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Surprised no one has chosen Supra but me, i did some testing just now and got a 2:03.3 with more then half fuel, an easy 3 tenths when at quarter tank just from the acceleration gain I reckon.

I know its the slowest at Grand Valley speedway but it makes up for that with its speed at Tsukuba at the rest of the tracks it will be equal.
  13. COME_AND_GET_ME7

Hey @Vards how about this for penalties. Your penalty would be based on your performance in the previous 2 races. With the penalty being the full 3 2 or 1% for the previous week and the week before that being half.

Say it's round 4 and you placed 2nd round 1 3rd round 2 and didn't podium in round 3. Your penalty for round 4 would be simply 0.5% as round 1 would have no effect and round 2's effect would be halved.
    Another couple of examples:
    4th, 1st, 3rd would result in a 2.5% penalty in round 4
    1st 5th 2nd would result in a 2% penalty round 4

I hope that makes sense. This greatly reduces the incentive to give up 3rd and take 4th in order to get rid of your performance penalty. I'm happy to make a table each week with everyone's individual hp they should be running based on their placings.
    Kart-No-1 likes this.
  14. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    My head is spinning! :eek:
    SuiCid3 and VARDZ like this.
  15. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Will you just go back to cape Canaveral for you day job CAGME.....lol
    Blindman likes this.
  16. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    No Seriously if you deem it to be fair and other see that it is fair so be it...I just wish we could weigh down the cars with ballast and be done with but that opens the Pandora's box
  17. McsQ

McsQ New Recruit

Should probably mention I'm running the BRZ in Chameleon Orange, with #11

Hopefully see you guys a little later :D
    VARDZ likes this.
  18. COME_AND_GET_ME7

Yeah I deem it to be fair and covers all possibilities. As I don't know how you'd go about penalising someone who placed 3rd then 1st or placed 3rd then 1st then 2nd without such a method. And I'm sorry Gary but us engineers only ever communicate in numbers as it's a universal language.
  19. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Sorry CAGM, but I guess you would have heard most of the jokes about engineers then.:D
  20. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    I think the only driver I don't have on my friends list is McsQ. Could you please send me a FR or let me know your PSN ID please mate. I would like to run a friends only room if possible.