IRACING Monday night live V8 iracing

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Bonus 888, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

click this to go to the live stream and replays>>>>>>V8 live
    A M8 is now doing the commentary of the Monday night v8 supercar race

Highlights vid of Mondaynights races.v8 live broadcast
  2. stonemonkey

stonemonkey Rookie

Nice one, Bones ... enjoyed that ... cheers :cool:
  3. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Season 4 race 6 Silverstone last night. Click on first post link. It was a good race to watch some good battles up the front and mid pack and Jay managed to catch it all. He doesn't talk much as he had a bad cold and technical difficulties, he says next week it all be better. With the link above you can tune in live Monday nights @ 9:30ish, well worth a look for a good V8 fix now the real V8's all over.

didn't see Beau this week, and i heard Madison had peddle problems, he still got a good third.
  4. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    Good stuff bones, I skipped this week. needed a break. Thinking it was a bad idea though. My practice pace was good at this track. Hopefully I'll make Suzuka this week.
  5. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Suzuka, you wouldnt miss this one would you Beau?. I buying the track tonight, love Suzuka but not sure how i will go at it with these beasts. Any how i look out for you, i got more time to commit to Iracing now that the GT season is over, so might get a bit of a handle on the v8 over the break.
  6. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Suzuka race done and dusted and replays up, well done Madison. I did 2 races at Susuka, the first race was in a field of high ranked drivers, I forgott to change from Qualy settings and had to pit for fuel 5 laps in, was going allright till then. Second race there was only 7 racers left in the end, Started mid pack and soon got up to third, second place went to play in the dirt and I got into second, kept it clean and finished second with a 1 lap gap back to third and 1.30 to first place a div1 driver. Not real quick times but consistent and happy with the way the car handles at Susuka, most enjoyable experience i had in the V8 yet.
  7. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Great stuff Bones ;)

I'm thinking I'll hold off on the v8 at least until it get's the NTM. I enjoy the NTM a more and don't want to learn a 'dodgey' OTM driving style only to unlearn it in a few months; although same applies to the Mustang I suppose which I drive on the OTM. But yea, think I'd rather make my next vehicle purchase something that's already on the NTM.

Plus the time difference pretty much makes it impossible for me to get involved with the Monday night series during daylight savings....that and I can't be arsed practising that much. :p
  8. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    There's always the Sunday night series Dave! Not quit as competitive, (so less practice needed) and you could probably make 6:30 Sundays.
  9. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    ah thanks Beau didn't know there was the Sunday series as well... something to think about :)
  10. Mad94d

Mad94d Madison Down

PSN ID
    mad94d
    Yeah Sunday races generally go official at 7:45pm AEST and 9:45pm, 7:45pm being the stronger field.

How would you go making 9:45pm on a monday night Dave? If you could, next season is looking good competition wise.
  11. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    mm depends on the daylight savings component. With DST 6.45pm WA time is hard for me to makee. Without, 7.45 might be manageaable.
  12. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Another great raaaace, thought you might get him in those last few laps Mad, or end in tears. I was on the edge of my seat how were you. Great show you 2, and the other six guys fighting for third.
  13. Mad94d

Mad94d Madison Down

PSN ID
    mad94d
    What a race! 2 wide with Rens for 5 corners then 3 wide down the back straight. Managed to clear Hamstead pretty easily then set chase after Mitch. Was catching at literally 0.1 a lap, so it took ages to catch him. Once I did though I was applying as much pressure as possible. Had a dive with 2 to go and made some door to door contact. On the final lap I hit him again at the 2nd last and last corner and tried to get to the line first, just missed it by 0.063...

WHAT A RACE! Loved every second of it!

Race replay for those interested.

http://www.livestream.com/v8sonline...f3a0&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb
  14. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Yer best race i'v watched, and i got to watch it live seeing our Monday night series finished. The link in the first post will take you to the live feed and it has all the replays there too. Jay (the commentator) was pretty pumped about it too, we were chatting on facebook after and he said he felt like he was a Daryl Eastlake those last few laps with it all happening with you and Mitch and the fight for 3rd turned into a 6 way battle.
  15. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

V8 Supercar Chaos replay up now, click on the V8 Live link in first post. Worth having a look, practice and qualifying on a 46 second a lap track with 42 car is a laugh and a half. Jay has some guest commentators for the night, current supercar champion Madison Down and runner up Mitch McLeod. Hey congrats on your third championship Mad or is it 4th or are you going for your 3rd, that's right no good asking you you don't know LOL. Good call guys had a ball just watching the practice session, had a gt5 race last night so couldn't join in and cause even more carnage.
  16. Mad94d

Mad94d Madison Down

PSN ID
    mad94d
    Hahaha! Was exciting to watch. Yeah I had a mind blank moment, seriously had to go and look it up after the race. It's 3 folks, 3!
  17. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

lol, it was good to watch and listen to,
  18. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

19. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    only got 2 words

:):):):) HOT
  20. aussie_man21