PCARS HI-TEC OILS GT SERIES SEASON IV Project Cars

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Sam D Blacklock

Sam D Blacklock Professional

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    re-adressed? you drove into me and our cars stuck, i'm sorry but that's the way pcars is and always will be unfortunately.
    anything else you guys have to winge about me send me a message :sleep:
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  2. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    Auts reckons you hit him on the first corner and drove off without redressing? I know he's from NZ but he still counts as something right?
  3. Sam D Blacklock

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    if i had a game replay i would be able to check but from the share button one of the mercs slowed down heaps and then i had to slow down as-well and then as i accelerated i felt a bump (was so tiny it didnt even move the car at first) and then our cars stuck together and we both ended up in the sand, im not pointing my finger but i was just going round the corner like everyone else
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  4. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Yeah! And ur cars too orange.... And .... and I can't tell if that's a lama or alpaca as your avatar! :confused:
    I'm just being a dick and tryin to lighten the mood:p
  5. Sam D Blacklock

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    Hahah maybe its both
  6. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Well boys that's it ... Season 4 of the HTO series run and won. Congratz to the Division Champions which are obvious even without the completed tables and also to the McLaren Factory team on the teams title...having 2 of the 3 Div Champs certainly aided that. To everyone that competed in the series whether it was 1 or all 7 rounds I hope you enjoyed it... that is the reason I do this is to see everyone having a good time with a little bit of "friendly" banter on the side. This season was "slapped together" in a short period of time... normally I have a number of months to get everything nailed down and spot on but with only a few weeks it wasn't as good as I have had in previous season as the long time ROOZers would attest too.
    To the room hosts across the series thank you very much for having the rooms open at the appropriate times and sending the invites out
    I do have a new series in the pipeline but that won't be released until the new year... and I am unsure of what platform it will take part on....
    Apart from a very childish and selfish act at Laguna last week I think everyone raced in the spirit of what this community is all about... Race hard but fair... Whether you think it funny or a laugh by taking out the brake markers (and yes you were seen and I now know who you are) and then quitting out and returning so the markers are reset.... if you do that in one of my series again it will be your last race of the series.... no questions asked!!!!
    Until next time boys Cheers VARDZ
    p.s final tables up when all results are in
  7. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Thanks Vardz. Has been fun as usual :)
    seowster and Sam D Blacklock like this.
  8. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

Was great fun vards muchly appreciate all your work thx
    seowster likes this.
  9. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Yep I've enjoyed the team aspect of the series immensely. Great job on putting it together @VARDZ and a big thanks to our team engineers @emuegg11 and @Flukyluke99 for making the least desirable car in the class drivable and dare I say at times competitive! Great job.
    emuegg11 and seowster like this.
  10. Sam D Blacklock

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    Whoever set up your guys cars for Brno did bloody good
  11. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    This is just a small taste of what the teams side of things is all about ... The last season of GT6 before PCars become available there were 7 teams with at 12 on each team... great fun when you are being taught by the guys from the divisions above on how to find those tenths...
  12. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

Wasn't me m8 ya got that all wrong, get ya facts right before you name people. Was the reply i expected cheers bro. Warm up is warm up and for a lot of guys they where learning new braking spots due to some numb nuts, maybe do a quick lap earlier instead of leaving to the last minute of an hour warm up they don't count anyway. Any more to say message me and leave this page for stuff that matters. Enjoy you xmas
  13. autech91

autech91 Professional

Haha, so the update to fix the tyre overheating in the SLS comes through 1 day after the end of the championship.Did a quick run last night at Bruno and the tyres all stayed under 120 despite the fact I was giving them death. F@#K MY LIFE!
    Oh well..

Big congrats to the Div winners and thanks to @VARDZ for throwing the series together, this was my first series with Rooz and also first time on a Sim game if 4 months. Really enjoyed learning the ropes with some fast racers.
    I can already see that in the same car there should be some excellent racing and hopefully lots of banter.
    Big thanks to @Flukyluke99 and @emuegg11 for assisting me in getting up to speed, the teamwork in the SLS (sizely large slug) garage was fantastic with Luke and Emu giving the Bronze guys lots of pointers on braking points and good lines, I think this contributed to their success in their league, certainly helped me!
  14. cowdoesfly

cowdoesfly Rookie

PSN ID
    cowdoesfly
    Sounds like I missed out:(
  15. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    @VARDZ
    Can I get Results for all classes and team champioship. Haven't found them yet. Re- ROC
  16. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Team champ was Slayer's McLaren team.
    D1 (Gold) was @Giant slayer
    D2 (Silver) Cows?
    D3 (Bronze) @seowster

Edit/ actually D2 wasn't Cows, he was in our team. I'm figuring it was another Mac driver.
    t_b_williams likes this.
  17. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    correct on Giant and seowster and silver was won by woffu/sneekynuts
  18. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    So who was in the McLaren team???? other than Giant.
  19. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Ragoo and Rod but I can't recall any more