PCARS HI-TEC OILS GT SERIES SEASON IV Project Cars

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Sep 30, 2015.

1. bencrow-

bencrow- Rookie

PSN ID
    bencrow-
    Start refers to the race start time which is 7:00
  2. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    How can the race start at 7am and the weather start at 10am? Surely that's a mistake.

Edit. I see now, first time slot is 7am - 10am. My bad.
  3. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    am
  4. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    I have the finishing order of both gold and silver and FL's I just need who was on pole for each div please
  5. Sam D Blacklock

Sam D Blacklock Professional

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    Gold pole was me not sure about silver
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  6. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Cheers mate... I am thinking @Woffu (sneeky)
  7. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    I qualified 3rd behind Samsung and giant who are both gold which would make me pole for silver, at least I achieved something this season.
    Cheers
  8. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Good luck to everyone in the final race tonight :)
    Is there a system already in place as to say sorry on the track without going to the mics which can effect multiple ppl or are just switched off. Like if I bump someone by mistake, how about a universal rule of flicking the head lights on/off once to signal sorry? Once signals sorry and multiple times obviously signals something ruder lol.

Could happen due to running two tiers in the race, gold and silver.

Also for qualifying if the lap ur on is being contested with someone else, can we use the same thing to signal "on a hot lap"?
    emuegg11 and bencrow- like this.
  9. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    I think greg mentioned earlier that GT5 used to leave your lights on during a hot lap
  10. Sam D Blacklock

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    flashing lights is hard to notice, in practice at laguna emuegg was driving at about 50kmh and i flashed lights multiple times and he still drove me off the road. everyone just watch your mirrors and if you knock someone off track or spin them wait for them to get going again and give their spot back
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  11. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    I'm stilling going to flash you.... And then my lights lol
  12. Sam D Blacklock

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    if i drive past you im undoing my belts, getting on the roof and singing BABY PLEASE DONT GOOOOOOOOOOOO IF I WAKE UP TOMORROW WILL YOU STILL BE HERE. ;)
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  13. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Make sure you steer clear of the brake markers while your doing that Sam
  14. Sam D Blacklock

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    Wont need to worry understeerboysmith will get them before me
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  15. Spidey_11

PSN ID
  16. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

What are you on about? I think one of those braking markers must have hit you on the head. I never go out on track at that speed im not a dickhead. If you want me to get started lets talk about race lastnight, hitting the go peddle before go is called then taking someone out turn 1and stuffing a few others in the process. You might want to check the rules agsin m8, if you take someone out you have to re address on track. Ive got no idea where that came form, i sure as hell hope you have me mixed up with someone else, if not your full of :):):):).
    vh_mik, beakeroo and autech91 like this.
  17. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Entirely possible, he collected enough of them up in the last race :p
  18. autech91

autech91 Professional

As the saying goes Samsung, every time you point a finger you have 3 pointing back at you.
    I have raced with Emu for around 4 years and have never known him to cruise around the track at 50kmh, his brain doesn't operate that slow.
    Funnily enough though, I did spot someone cruising around at that speed at Laguna Seca in practice to ensure they got all the brake markers. You. I chose not to make too big a point of it as I hoped my post about you in the silver thread would make you think about your actions and how it might effect someones Sunday evening.
    Clearly that was not the case though as last night you chose to accelerate past me before the "go go go", then slow down to a grannies pace in corner 1, then run wide into me as I attempted to get around your rolling road block into the position which I had worked hard to obtain in qualifying. Unfortunately I don't have the replay to check if I gave you enough room, I'm pretty sure I did as you wouldn't have needed that much road at the pace you were taking that corner. Courtesy dictates that you might have waited for me at least.
    As it stood I was doomed to be disconnected in a few laps time though, but it certainly left me feeling rather darker than it should.
  19. Sam D Blacklock

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    I didnt hit anything last night apart from a road cone on pit entry and if you mean Laguna that was Fastboy or Cagme because i never had any markers since half way through practice they just slowly disappeared.
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  20. Sam D Blacklock

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    unfortunately no i don't have the wrong person, i wasnt to fussed about it it was 1:40 till the end of practice and i was coming up to the corkscrew and you must have spun at the top of the hill and you ended up in-front of me under breaks and i basically binned my fastest lap because i had cut the corner to avoid you. i'm not worried about it as sometimes when there is not enough time for another lap alot of people just back off and roll around the track or go to their pit box.
    Beau_Albert likes this.