Gran Turismo 7 Season 51 Division 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Viperzed, Jul 12, 2023.

1. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    League rules and regs : http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/racing-rules-regulations.70/
    Racing Guidelines : http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gt7-sunday-league-racing-room-guidelines.4776/
    Protest procedure : http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/procedure-for-post-race-complaints-or-protests.193/

Car : Subaru BRZ GT300 '21
    (BOP on/Tuning Prohibited will auto-bop the car)
    Tuning: Prohibited
    Tyre Wear : 2x
    Tyres Required : RM & RS, One Mandatory pit stop (Except Sprint Round, No Mandatory Pit Stop or Tyre)
    Fuel Depletion : 3x
    Initial Fuel : 100%
    Qualifying regs : 10 mins (Qualifying Mode)
    Start Time : Qualifying 8:00 AEST Race Start 8:10 AEST (Enduro starts 30mins earlier)

Track list (event date)

Meet n' Greet: 16/07
    All Circuits/Sprint Races
    Round 1: 23/07
    Nurburgring GP - 23 Laps - Custom Weather - Early Morning - 5x
    Round 2: 30/07
    Deep Forest Raceway Sprint Round - 2x 16 Laps - Early Morning / Afternoon - 5x
    Round 3: 06/08
    Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps 24h Layout - 20 Laps - Custom Weather - Early Dawn - 10x
    Round 4: 13/08
    Trial Mountain - 24 Laps - Custom Weather - Afternoon - 4x
    FIFA World Cup Final Break: 20/08
    Round 5: 27/08

Grand Valley Highway 1 - 25 Laps - Custom Weather - Early Morning - 10x
    Fathers Day Break: 03/09
    Round 6: 10/09

Suzuka Circuit - 22 Laps - Custom Weather - Early Morning - 8x
    Round 7: 17/09
    Mount Panorama Circuit Endurance Round (Retro Round) - 42 Laps - Custom Weather - Early Morning - 5x

Room Settings:
    Room Mode: Practice/Qualifier/Race
    Room Privacy: Friends Only
    Room Name: RaceOnOz S51 Div 3Rnd#
    Race Type: Race for Real
    Max Number of Participants: 16
    Start Type: Grid Start with False Start Check
    Grid Order: Fastest First
    BoP/Tuning Forbidden: On
    Settings Options: Brake Balance On
    Tuning: Prohibited
    Boost: Off
    Slipstream Strength: Real
    Visible Damage: Off
    Mechanical Damage: Light
    Refuelling Speed: 8 Litre/sec
    Grip Reduction Off Track: Real
    Race Finish Delay: 180 sec
    Nitro/Overtaking System Usage Time Multiplier: Default
    Qualifier Settings
    Time Limit: 10 Minutes
    Qualifying Continuation Time: 180 seconds
    Tyre Wear Rate: 1x
    Fuel Consumption Rate: Same as Race
    Initial Fuel: Same as Race
    Filter By Category: Gr.3
    PP Limit: No Limit
    Max Power Output: No Limit
    Minimum Weight: No Limit
    Nitrous: Cannot be Fitted
    Kart Usage: Off
    Shortcut Penalty: Off
    Wall Collision Penalty: Off
    Correct Vehicle Course After Wall Collision: Off
    Car Collision Penalty: Off
    Pit Lane Line Cutting Penalty: On
    Ghosting During Race: Off
    Flag Rules: On
    Countersteering Assistance: Prohibited
    Active Stability Management: Prohibited
    Driving Line Assist: No Limit
    Traction Control: No Limit
    ABS: No Limit
    Auto-Drive: Prohibited

Room Host : @ControllaGod
    Back Up Host : @Steve Neilson
    Room Captain/s : @ControllaGod
    Drivers List: Can change post MnG

1. RBRHoges97
    2. ControllaGod (Missing R4)
    3. Arnoldwa
    4. Webnomad
    5. TheFat111 (Missing R4)
    6. Fezza
    7. Jim
    8. Steve_73_Goof
    9. Boneslightning
    10. BigNorm
    11. GqPatrolWagon (Missing R3)
    12. CobberSupreme
    13. Tuddy5611
    14. Humblebeegee
    15. Sooby_Scott
    16. Tolley__

Reserves
    Tony4Fingerz
    Easyprey007
    Dash_Vanguard
    Tk31
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2023
  2. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    @ControllaGod are you happy to host and Captain again this season?

Also, any takers for a back up host?
  3. ControllaGod

ControllaGod Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    ControllaGod
    Yep, sounds good.
    Viperzed likes this.
  4. Steve Neilson

Steve Neilson Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Steve_73_GOOF
    Can back up
    Viperzed and ControllaGod like this.
  5. ControllaGod

PSN ID
    ControllaGod
    It's been a while since I attended a meet and greet, so I've just got a couple of questions. How many laps for each track? I thought it was 5, but 35 laps with the length of some of these tracks (Spa, Bathurst etc.) might make for a long night.

Also, I can't remember if there's a quali at the start, otherwise, how should I sort the grid for each race?

And I'm assuming tyre wear is left off.
  6. Steve Neilson

PSN ID
    Steve_73_GOOF
    Quali for 1st race, or let it place according to Rating, not sure anyone's to fussed for m'ng'
    5 laps is normal, maybe put long
    tracks last,peeps can leave as they need to if times an issue.
    It's just to say Hi, check compatibly and gauge pace.
  7. ControllaGod

PSN ID
    ControllaGod
    Yeah that’s what I thought. Thanks!
  8. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    @Tk31 always room for more.
  9. ControllaGod

PSN ID
    ControllaGod
    Meet and Greet Results
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  10. ControllaGod

PSN ID
    ControllaGod
    That was an interesting night. I'm not used to having to manually set the grid, so I messed it up in the first race and then had to abandon the lobby anyway, so it took us a while to properly get going. I ended up slamming a couple of walls throughout the night at the tracks I wasn't too familiar with, mainly Trial Mountain and Grand Valley. I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one who needs a lot more practice at these tracks. The results wouldn't be a great indicator of pace, but it's pretty much the same drivers as last season.
    Had an awesome couple of laps with Dash at Spa, hopefully a sign of an exciting season ahead of us.
    Dash_Vanguard and Easyprey007 like this.
  11. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    I was to tired spent all day riding through the Adelaide hils
  12. boneslightning

boneslightning Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    BritzLightning55
    Meet and great was a bit of a mess really, It Would have been good to have the host in the group chat to coordinate things with the other drivers. Races were started without notice and even leaving cars stuck on the grid ie Spa where the driver on chat told everyone in chat he was stuck in the pit lane and missed out on the race. I know I had a couple of connection issues and dropped and as did others who then missed the next race as it started straight away when finished the one before. wasn't even time to same a reply most of the time.
    Steve Neilson likes this.
  13. Dash_Vanguard

Dash_Vanguard Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Dash_Vanguard
    Was there a group chat? If so can I please be added
    Steve Neilson likes this.
  14. Steve Neilson

PSN ID
    Steve_73_GOOF
    :thumbsup:
  15. Steve Neilson

PSN ID
    Steve_73_GOOF
    I was s
    I was stuck in pit at Nerdburger, all good tho as my track was dry , MnG can be a bit of a whirlwind when something glitches, was fun all the same.
    Remember to friend up everyone in Div to enable you to see room, chat party etc..
    Tends to help keep connections smooth too.
  16. Steve Neilson

PSN ID
    Steve_73_GOOF
    Don't have to stay in party, can bounce once race is underway.
  17. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Round 1: 23/07 - Nurburgring GP - 23 Laps - Custom Weather - Early Morning - 5x

[​IMG]

WELCOME to Season 6 for Gran Turismo 7!!
    As always please take a couple minutes to read the following so you have an understanding of what is expected on race night.
    If you have any questions, or want clarification on any of the rules or regulations please ask!

ROOM OPEN:
    Room captains may have practice rooms open beforehand but should have the official room up by 7:30pm AEST. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread know if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.

SIGHT ISSUES:
    Before qualifying, exit to lobby and spend 30 seconds in spectate mode, scroll through the list of drivers on track and make sure that you can see their car. If you can't see somebody (and they are confirmed as being on track), exit the lobby, re-join, and check again. Type the number of cars you can see in the lobby chat and cross check with other drivers to ensure clarity.

QUALIFYING : 8pm AEST for 10 mins.
    Feel free to run practice laps prior to qualifying, The host will trigger a 'Room Reset' closer to the commencement of Qualifying.

PITS ARE OPEN DURING QUALIFYING

RACE START TIME : 8:15pm AEST

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS:
    This is up to the room host/captains. If there is a Disconnection (or cars stuck on grid) at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I would suggest only having 1 restart if required due to DSC, due to having to set up the room from scratch and also having to set timed laps in order to set the grid. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....

TURN 1 LAP 1:
    The old saying goes, you can’t win the race on lap 1, but you can definitely lose it. Please be mindful of other drivers on lap 1 coming into turn 1, and for that matter, the entire race. It can be very demoralizing to hot lap on your own for 45 minutes as I'm sure many of you are aware.

TRACK LIMITS:
    As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. If you do make a mistake and have to run outside the limits, be aware that you are not allowed to gain any advantage, position or time wise. Track Limits protests may be launched by any active driver in the race.

Track Limits will be monitored at turns 3, 4 (Drivers Right only), 10, 13 and 14.

Is to be avoided at all times..... If you make contact with someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Occasionally, Gran Turismo track limits may teleport a disadvantaged driver backwards on circuit to ‘reset’ them, if this occurs at the hand of another driver, IT IS EXPECTED that the driver at fault will wait and redress the position.
    Side by side 'rubbing' is racing is allowed and promoted within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room. For clarity surrounding racing room, please feel free to PM @Viperzed
    Show each other RESPECT! It is difficult enough to drive the car at the limit on your own, without someone squeezing you within a millimeter of the grass.
    So be patient and show respect to your fellow drivers.
    If you are redressing contact, please do so out of the way of other cars, off the racing line, or if there isn't much room, off track.

PIT ENTRY/EXIT LINES:
    Pit Line Penalties are ON so you will be penalised in game if you cut any part of the entry or exit lines. Be mindful entering the pits that the lines are tight and the chicane in entry can be very misleading. You may receive a penalty for overstepping the mark on entry. On pit exit, cars exiting the lane are to stay drivers right if they are rejoining in traffic. Be mindful that the game can pull the car left towards the racing line so you may have to actively steer against it.

BLUE FLAGS:
    Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS:
    This season, the Head Steward will be @Viperzed. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let him know via a PM.
    DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. Stewards may ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captains to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY:
    If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved!

PARKING UP:
    If you are unable to continue to race, please enter the pits and leave your game paused without selecting tyres so that your car stays parked in the pits. Parking up off track activates yellow flags in the sector, and even though penalties are off, we have reports of penalties occurring for passes happening near the parked car. Quitting off track results in a sometimes race ending lag spike and may be punished in extreme scenarios.

ATTENDANCE:
    Could all drivers please inform Room Captains or make a post on the division thread if they do not intend on racing on Sunday night, Room Captains/ Lobby Hosts are advised not to wait for anyone who has not communicated their intentions. If you do not post in your room thread or psn chat that you cannot attend, a spot may not be held for you for the following weeks race.

TRACK SPECIFIC - Nurburgring GP

Nurb GP is a European classic boasting a nice mix of high, low and medium speed corners, as well as many overtaking opportunities. Reminder to all drivers that the exit of Turn 4 can be FULLY extended, There will be no penalties applied for Track Limits concerning the exit of Turn 4. The weather is fully random and therefore rain *could* be on the radar! Make sure you've purchased Inters and Heavy Wets so you aren't caught out by rogue weather.

There is a mandatory pit stop as well as a mandatory tire change, so please remember to run the Mediums and Softs during the race. Mixing compounds WILL NOT count towards your usage for both compounds and may result in disqualification.
    ControllaGod and Steve Neilson like this.
  18. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    I am withdrawing my entry for the season.
    @Matthyus don't worry about points for this round.
    Matthyus likes this.
  19. Dash_Vanguard

Dash_Vanguard Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Dash_Vanguard
    Hey guys, I think I might have disqualified myself by not using both tyre compounds. If so can I please have my points removed for this round
  20. ControllaGod

PSN ID
    ControllaGod
    Round 1 Results
    Quali
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Race
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Easyprey disconnected (not sure which lap, around halfway probably)
    I also disconnected on lap 20 I think

Could someone please share the replay? I couldn't save it
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2023