GT6 [COMPLETED] Season 2 HI-TEC OILS SUPER GT Series

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Sep 8, 2014.

?

TICKING THE BOXES AS TO WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE FOR SEASON 2 OF THE HTO GT SERIES

Poll closed Sep 24, 2014.
  1. (A)

22.7%
  2. (B)

63.6%
  3. (C)

9.1%
  4. (D)

59.1%
  5. (E)

22.7%
  6. (F)

22.7%
  7. (G)

27.3%
  8. (H)

68.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    I have a feeling that this series may even go to 4 divisions DIAMOND(D1) GOLD (D2) SILVER (D3&4) BRONZE (D5&6)
    Have been thinking of doing this as a D6 is no match for a D4 in the current bronze set up hence the entry of D6 guys is low but if they believe they will be competitive they will enter. Also we already have 12 in the bronze with 3 months before round 1 and it is on sunday night so the entry should be good.
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
    Peter Wise likes this.
  2. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    I got 2nd in Div2 this season so im in with a shot of being put in Div 1 meaning i would graduate from Silver :(
  3. Mister_Bond_747

Mister_Bond_747 Rookie

PSN ID
    TURN_LEFT_RACING Mister_Bond_747
    So if there is another season in between, then there is going to be even more changes at the end of season 4.
    Just need to put the teams on ice until S4 is wrapped up. No harm in having an entry list thou.
    Peter Wise and VARDZ like this.
  4. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Very true MR B. But I will be working on where guys are for season 4 so that everyone can get into a team if they wish too. That list should be out soon
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2014
  5. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

You dont need to test the Z4 same as M3 is fine
  6. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    OP UPDATED... Waiting for new seasons division allocation and going from 3 to 4 divs in the series. This will even the racing up for the lower division guys and make it easier to form teams as you still only need 3 to form a team as long as they from 3 different divs
    Peter Wise likes this.
  7. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Hey Vardz count me in on this one . privatetier at this stage unless I join a team not sure what car at this stage will wait and see divisions and then decide .
  8. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Hey Vardz, I'm keen, I'm a little confused on which car to pick but i'm in.
  9. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    @Tanktex this is the series thread we were talking about... N64 I am afraid that the brz....yes I know it is one of your favs but it just isn't quite there with the gt300 rx7... so it has been culled from the list. SLS AMG GT3, BMW Z4 & M3 NISSAN GT-R GT3 (all with limiting applied) So I'll just enter you for now and you can try the available cars...we also have a teams championship where you make up a team of 3 but you must compete in different divs. and you must run the same car whether it be a factory livery such as the Nissan gt-r rjn you tube car or a base model again with the same livery across your team
    Tanktex and JonoStan96 like this.
  10. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    OP updated with Success ballast format. A little technical but a lot fairer than season 1 I believe. Absolutely stoked that I have almost 30 entries for the up coming series. Getting closer to finalising bhp for each of he cars. Cheers to all that are assisting.
    Peter Wise likes this.
  11. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
  12. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    That's alright, PD killed my beauty after they messed with the suspension after one of the updates...

I'll have to get back to you on the car choice. I'd have liked to be in the YouTube car but that's been filled by MINT and emmo. Hmmm... So tricky!
  13. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Put me in the factory RX-7 team if you like vardz
  14. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Hmmmmm factory RX-7 or Factory Vacuum Cleaner?? At this stage bit me down for the unpredictable factory vacuum cleaner AKA Z4 GT3
  15. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Cagme talk to @Fastboysmith get yourself a bronze or coppper and form the factory team for the BMW Z4
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
  16. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
  17. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    in a M3 GT2???? Need a bronze/copper driver to fill the last factory team spot???
  18. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Is it a quick car that handles like a train then count me in t b . Need all the help I can get !
  19. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    OP UPDATED. I have hi-lighted the teams entry process. If the guys who have not stated a car that they would like to compete in could start to think about it so that we can confirm teams line ups...Remembering you can still form a team and drive a base model car...just run the same livery across the 3 divisions
  20. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    @Killercarlcox69 Its not bad. Just a little bit of animal in it to keep you on your toes.