GT6 [Completed] Full Weather/Damage Series 2

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Hatfield, Jan 30, 2015.

1. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    YES MORE OF IT PLEASE 100% FOR MID-FIELD lol
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  3. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    No pole position point for Race 1?
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    you can't see TB on 21?
  5. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    I had pole position for that race though lol
  6. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    weird...my screenshot from the replay shows tb starting in first...can anyone confirm?
  7. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    It had him starting in first due to the grid positions, Stowe is similar to Bathurst in that regard, but I know I had pole by around 9 tenths.
  8. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    It is with regret to announce that I will be withdrawing from all events for the next two months due to work commitments overseas. It was a difficult decision for me to make. I've had some of the best racing of my life the past few months, with an amazing community behind it all.

I hope to be back racing all of you (and some new folks) by June, on GT6 or otherwise.

Best wishes,
    Bryan
  9. CAB77

CAB77 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    CAB-77_
    I'm out next 2 rounds as I will be in Sydney for Easter.
  10. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  11. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Ok, spreadsheet is updated. You will see the change after next round.
  12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Hope to see you all tomorrow night for the enduro.
    It will be a wet start at 100% weather & track wetness.
    Changeability will be on 10.
    Race length is 45min-1hr depending on when we start the race.
    @Konnor McCluskey ^weather settings.
  13. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

Cool il remember that, I reckon go for an an hour as we seem to have been starting pretty much on time the last couple of weeks
  14. AUSnicko9

AUSnicko9 Professional

PSN ID
    aussie_nicko
    I am working til late tonight guys, sorry but I won't be racing this week either. :(
    Konnor McCluskey likes this.
  15. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

Hi everyone tonight's the night for the big enduro :) hope you are all looking forward to some more rain and I hope dry racing as well! Aiming to get at least 10 drivers so anyone wanting to join half way through the season is more than welcome.

I will be hosting again, SickSkillz011 is my psn name if someone hasn't got me on their lists as it will be a friends only lobby
    Hatfield likes this.
  16. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Was good racing tonight unfortunetly i dsc but there was no way i was catching Hatfield anyway
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    yes there was...I miscalculated fuel and ran out before the 2nd to last stop. Then after my last stop I got damage on both fronts and just held off @N64TheStig007 for 2nd.
    @emmo46 congrats on the win!!!
    emmo46 likes this.
  18. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanks, there is a spring in my step this morning, it was a very pleasant surprise to get to the flag first in such challenging conditions.
    JonoStan96 and AUSnicko9 like this.
  19. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Congrats @emmo46 on the victory!

Sorry for leaving in a huff and puff, I was not happy to fall short on a race I was extremely confident of winning.

Fastboy's and Hatfield's pace gave me a fright in practice but I knuckled down and nailed the lap for pole position.

The calamity with the pitstops cost me a fair bit. It took ages for the rest to catch up so I thought I'd do a quick splash and dash to save time at the next pitstops. In hindsight, a terrible mistake, as I didn't anticpate the order to drive off literally just as I pulled in. So after 3 laps I was already over 15 seconds behind. I spent the rest of the race on the attack, and unfortunately I lost more time in traffic than I would have liked. I lost around 8 seconds trying to pass BlueXR8, and once I did get past, the slower line caused me to understeer into him and force an unscheduled stop. After that calamity, I came across emmo who was struggling, and at the turn 3/4 complex, he went wide and came back on in front of me, giving me terminal damage. Into the pits again! I had to push harder than ever now, as the gap had grown to 40+ seconds. The win was still in sight, as when Hatfield made his (what I thought) was his final stop, he came out behind me. With slight damage and worn tyres, I only needed to keep him
    behind... But I didn't have enough fuel to reach the end, so into the pits AGAIN!!! I must have taken on about 30L too many, and ultimately prevented me from coming out in front of Hatfield and chasing down emmo, who had made his final stop at the perfect time. I only have myself to blame for confusion and damage resulting in pitstops. I felt I should have sewn this race up easily but full credit to emmo, you performed fantastically to pip us at the post. I think this means Hat has bascially got the title wrapped up with Mustafur not racing, and him finishing 2nd to me in 3rd, on top of my points loss.

Cheers, Jono
    emmo46 likes this.
  20. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I do apologise for that, As luck would have it you arrived as I was having one of my few problems for the night. I slid off and glanced the fence on the left and that cannoned me back in front of you at reduced pace, I couldn't get out of the way quick enough. I was very lucky to only have right rear corner damage and was able to continue on OK. I'm very sorry to see that you copped the lions share of the damage.
    The win was a complete surprise, I spent most of the night concentrating on trying to keep it tidy and limit my stops, I didn't realise I was in the lead and got such a shock I nearly ran off track when I glanced at the leader board and saw my name at the top about mid race. To be back on top again not long after my final stop was amazing.
    JonoStan96 likes this.