GT6 [Completed] Full Weather/Damage Series 2

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Hatfield, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

No as I went to enter the pits twice it shot me out but on my first attempt the tyre choice screen came up and I selected it, but as soon as I did my car slipped out of pit lane but counted as a pit stop so I went to 7mins to go and pitted. So only technically 1 stopped it but the game thought it was 2
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    so...why not pit the correct amount of times then?
  3. Benjamin J Smith

Not gonna lie I tried 4 times even after slowing down enough the ai just accelerated up and shot its self out
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ok...well...as long as no one has an issue with your win due to a game glitch which you tried to right yourself multiple times...I am willing to leave the win where it is :)
  5. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

Yea I'm happy with it!! Also is everyone happy if I keep hosting?
  6. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    sure thing!
  7. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    @Fastboysmith got to go in slower otherwise it won't stay on the lane.
  8. Benjamin J Smith

I did
    almost came to a stop, the ai accelerate its self out of pit lane
  9. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Ok guys, hope to see you all tonight!
    Did some more weather testing, and we will run it at changeability 10 (didn't realise it goes all the way to 60!)

Just be aware that softs are only good until 40% track wetness and then they become ice.
    REVO_Bryan likes this.
  10. Konnor McCluskey

Cool sounds good!!!!
  11. Konnor McCluskey

I will be host again (SickSkillz011) lobby should be open earlier than it should be to sort out any problems if any occur. Looking forward to having some fun and close racing aswell as understeering like hell into each other hahaha look forward to seeing more than 8 people there
  12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    awesome! although, even with only 8 people, it was surprisingly close IMO
    pykeybraa145 likes this.
  13. Konnor McCluskey

Yea anyone could've won am which made it heaps more exciting
  14. Konnor McCluskey

Lobby is open now but I am half n hour early so don't panic
  15. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    I am unable to attend tonight guys, good luck,
  16. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Great fun tonight, well done Mus and Hat on your wins, sorry for hitting you in race 3 mate, note to self, stop looking back just before a braking zone!

Hopefully the next race will be very wet, love the rain in a dreary to drive car like this, it makes it more fun :)
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Thanks all for attending tonight. A few had connection issues unfortunately.
    Bit of a mess on the race 1 safety car, but I think that was due to lack of rules and that @Fastboysmith really wanted to pit lol.
    Great to get a win in race 2 fighting with @Mustafur so closely...I actually managed FL and two 25's in that battle to stay ahead.
    Race 3 @N64TheStig007 used me as a braking marker lol (no worries it happens) but I fought back with a front tyre on 2 on the last lap for 5th

I hear a lot of calls for rain (being this a full weather series) and so with silverstone next week, and the UK being the rainy place it is, I will do some testing with full rain starts.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Ok, so I had a play with some of the settings.
    Changeability 10
    weather at start 80%
    surface water at start 0%

It is obviously raining and the track starts to get wet as the lights go red. By the time they go out, it is still not too wet for slicks so you probably want to start on softs and then pit when it gets close to 40% for inters.
    Not sure what it will do though, it may only increase for a bit and stop or it may go the whole 100%
    that's the gamble...
  19. Benjamin J Smith

I thought someone said go so i went for it, i got to the back straight and someone said something about the SC so i slowed and proceeded into the chicane wall
    Hatfield likes this.
  20. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Also can we settle down on the pre race banter? I love a bit of teasing every now and again as much as the next person but it got a little out of hand tonight. Especially when it is (or I think it is) known that I despise racing with a mic on because I can't hear my car.