GT6 [Completed] Full Weather/Damage Series 2

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Hatfield, Jan 30, 2015.

1. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    Yes sir,

anyone I need to add for this?
  2. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    At the very least add me, as I will be hosting, but it would be good to add everyone from the interested drivers list in post #1
    TDZdave likes this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    OP updated with midfield for enduro and drop rounds
  4. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

I'm going to have to pull out of this series an 11 PM (NZ time) start is simply too late for me as I gotta leave the house at 6 AM Mon-Thu from now on. I'll possibly show up for the 2 rounds that follow the easter break as they will coincide with holidays.
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    you could still do like the first race for fun if you wanted...
  6. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

7. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

I see your problem with me @R0T0R-AU86 this kid is joining every race i do to make my life a living hell
  8. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    OP updated with:
    Early safety car system
    For the first 2 minutes of the race, any driver who is the victim of a hit (lag or otherwise) and as a consequence spins or takes damage, may call a Safety Car (by typing SC into chat [MUST BE IN CHAT NOT MIC])
    The car in first will slow to about 100kmh while any affected cars may pit and rejoin the queue.
    There should be no passing under safety car (unless it happens in the pits)
    TDZdave likes this.
  9. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I need help with an idea for the % to use for power limiting based on driver divisions.
    For example:
    Division 5 - 100% (don't have any div6-7 drivers signed up)
    Division 4 - 97%
    Division 3 - 95%
    Division 2 - 93%
    Division 1 - 90%

Maybe one of the faster guys and one of the slower guys could run some laps at different power levels to find a decent balance and then we could average out the middle...
  10. Konnor McCluskey

11. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Just every event outside of sunday league you have been there in my rear view mirror lol, don't worry keeps me on my toes
  12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Had a thought about an alternative to this.
    Rather than power limiting...how about points limiting...allow me to elaborate:
    Whatever you finish, you minus points dependent on what division you are in. eg:
    Division 1 = -5pts
    Division 2 = -3pts
    Division 3 = -2pts
    Division 4 = -1pt

That way, rather than the faster guys having an issue making passes on straights with their lower power, the field is brought closer on the points table.

What do you guys think, power or points limiting?
  13. Konnor McCluskey

Hahaha @Fastboysmith yea at least you got one thing over me :p it's good to have some tight racing every now and then though with div1 guys but Sunday league is a completely different ball game!! #aliens
  14. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    I understand I may need to get graded? I shall look for the appropriate thread now,

I would like to suggest instead of having everyone divided by grading how about a system similar to what was used in crap casual nights but adapted for this? something like the below,

firstly I'd suggest lowering the bhp to around 480bhp for this to work properly,
    for example we have 10 drivers, we split the field in "half", The top 5 have reductions in bhp, 1st - 10bhp, 2nd -8bhp, 3rd -6bhp, 4th -4bhp, 5th -2bhp, then the bottom half add the opposite value?
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    only issue I have with it is the first race doesn't have anything, and I can't do that for the enduro as it is unfair. Also having to keep tabs on everyones changing power between races will be a hastle...

Also yes we need to get you graded lol
    TDZdave likes this.
  16. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    Also just viewing the OP, can we get the weather change dropped to 3? I find anything really higher is to inconsistent,
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I will drop to 4
    TDZdave likes this.
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Also I removed the tire type change rule
    TDZdave likes this.
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  20. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Bring it on!