Season 11 - Car ideas/discussion

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Clevohead, Mar 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midron18

midron18 Rookie

PSN ID
    midron18
    Beannies idea is so much better
  2. beannie84

beannie84 Rookie

PSN ID
    beannie84
    How close are the m5 and c63?? Can we do a multi-class German 5door race?
  3. midron18

midron18 Rookie

PSN ID
    midron18
    Sounds good
  4. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    I Think IS-F and M5 would be closer, C63 lacks a bit on the M5, dont know how it would be on same PP though.

I don't see the problem with FF or Awd cars though, many series race with them in real understeer it self gives a new challenge by itself, Also wouldn't Mind some RR as well with maybe a RGT or Yellow bird but they are standard and may be hard for everyone to aquire.
  5. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Mate we have always ran one make non-tuned races, everyone is the same car and this makes it about the driver and not the car.

I doubt the other mods will go for multiple make races.
  6. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    I think that as long as it's the same car, it keeps the competition entirely up to the driver's skill. ;)
  7. zampli

zampli Team Driver

well i doubt many others would go for that anyway, sunday series ever since its run has always been one-make, then people cant complain about unfair advantage, that stuff is for seperate series.
    i second what chev says, something like the vette would be awesome. save the season10 car ideas for another season, this should be a racecar.
  8. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Whilst I seem to struggle a bit in race-cars I'm ok with doing a season about thingy, race then road then race etc....

But I really would like to see some variety in drivetrains. FR ALL the freakin time just gets a bit, well, predictable. Out of 10 seasons, we have had one AWD and one MR and the rest have been FR. Why can't it be mixed up a bit? I would definately like to sharpen my overall skill level on all types of car.

I dunno, are the established "fast" guys afraid to be shown up driving a different car? Just my thoughts.
  9. beannie84

beannie84 Rookie

PSN ID
    beannie84
    i knew the multi cars season wouldnt be favoured for sunday series - couldnt hurt throwing it in there.
    i'm easy with any car, drivetrain suggested.

i think zamps has the right idea, going for a race car - this will make it much different to current season....

so, Corvette RM seems to be on the right track at the moment...
  10. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    I have Driven some of these fast FF cars, and there is nothing to be afraid of, the Citroen Xsara Rally car is the most Neutral i have driven the Integra and Civic RMs are close behind but are a bit slower if we are going to ban tuning, its going to require a completely different approach to driving though so some may struggle but its all about adapting.
  11. zampli

zampli Team Driver

i doubt you would see much of a difference in the order really, its just down to personal preference. if theres a vote, then i would vote FR over the others, but if it was dominated by, lets say an AWD, then we'd all drive that. got nothing to do with being afraid, i'm sure (if you were being serious).
  12. zampli

zampli Team Driver

nah beanie, what i meant by something like the vette was that we used it in season6 and i really enjoyed that. so something similar to that, i think would be awesome lol. but i know loads hated it and a bit hard to control
  13. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Hope to have a poll up soon.
  14. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    How would you have an RM series and keep it even? Is there a restriction that disallows tuning of suspension and gear ratios? Or downforce? I'm all for the RM series, dont get me wrong, but will the mods or the game be able to restrict the cars in such a way that they remain even? My vote is still for the RM integra, I bought one the other night after borrowing mustafurs 'Redbull monster money maker' and without even adjusting anything or any turbo mods it is an awesome car. Sport softs were plenty of grip for the little beast. Anyway, bring on the poll!!
  15. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    if you buy a stock Premium car that can have a Racing Modification and buy that then don't touch the settings it is still classed as untuned.
  16. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    So the game recognizes that as tuning prohibited?
  17. zampli

zampli Team Driver

yes, if all you do is RM the car and change oil, then its fine in a room with tuning prohibited
  18. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Maybe an old RM or racecar? We have never really used anything that would be considered "old" or "classic".
  19. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
    Some old school

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And for fun