S11 Car Poll (Official)

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by midron18, Mar 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    They are both pretty much the same to drive to me, the RM is just slightly faster.
  2. zampli

zampli Team Driver

Ah kk, will give it a go later, I remember liking the RM slightly less but haven't driven it in a while.
    The racing concept also has a decent cockpit point-of-view as well, which actually makes it enjoyable in cockpit: some of them in GT5 have truly horrible positions that don't feel right at all
  3. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Yeah I mean Aesthetics wise the RM looks pretty bland compared to the racing concept, the interior view of the RM is basically identical to the standard car, where as the Racing concept has the Tube chassis DTM look inside and DTM aero outside.

I would probably only prefer the RM though because we can make the car more personally styled with rims, colour and number changes.

Edit: Im trying out the Tuscan Speed 6 RM as we speak ill see what i think of it.
  4. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    After driving the Tuscan speed 6 RM I think I would prefer this, its soo much more Alive and responsive then the IS-F RM and Racing concept as it weighs 885kg and has 50/50 weight distribution, its about a second slower then both at Grand valley speedway where i was testing these cars, but i think thats due to it lacking the speed down the straights, either way its a very fast car and enjoyable to drive.

Also after testing the racing concept again I managed to basically equal my RM time so I would say despite different hp and weight they are pretty equalized.
  5. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Next poll?
  6. midron18

midron18 Rookie

PSN ID
    midron18
    Yeah Clevo next step mate
  7. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz