GT Sport Season 2 Division 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    This might be true of a lot of us. I saw what emmo posted in another thread about his time allowing him 4th in div 2, 3 and 4. Means a very even comp with just some minor tweaking to iron out the outliers.
  2. AroGantz

AroGantz Team Driver

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    I'll just stay where I am thanks.
  3. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Yep, three wins
  4. skintsaint

skintsaint Rookie

Well done to @Luke for winning Div4, good turn around from Monza and found a lot of pace and consistency every race since, maybe I should look at that over the break. Well done to @incey & @Jcp for coming joint 2nd, both always up there through the season. Well done everybody else as well, been good racing all season with a lot of good clean racing. Look forward to next season already where hopefully I can be waaaaay more consistent on some tracks, and make a lot more of the races. Was good fun.
    Russell, emmo46, Matthyus and 2 others like this.
  5. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Well if you had at the start of the season told me that I would have been challenging for a top 3 spot I would have told you several things :)
    1 of them, Are you kidding!!
    Hosting this Divisions races started tough with a very steep learning curve by having to manually reorder the grid, but managed it. Once I got over that, it was pretty smooth sailing. I think I have it kind of down pat now.
    Racing wise, I changed from Automatic to Manual this season, which I feel I made that change quite well.
    As mentioned above, I was a challenger for a top 3 spot, but my consistency still needs improvement.
    A big shout out to all that helped me out over the season, special shoutout to @incey for being a good sounding board.

Overall I think D4 is the place to be to enjoy the comforts of racing, while not taking it too serious.
    I have no doubt that @Hatfield will throw a spanner into the works with the Divisions for S3, but as always we improve as drivers so we will see each other again on the track if we aren't in the same Division next season.

I'll leave the below video as my final post for Division 4 Season 2. Enjoy.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018