Division 4 season 10

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

Also the top 3 at the end of the season can move up to Div 3 next season.
    :)
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    haven't seen either Stu's or Clevo's lounge open the last couple of days, is everything OK?
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hi emmo,

All is good mate, been away in Victoria for a week so haven't been online or on the forum much.

Home again now so will get into it again tomorrow.

Stu
  4. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys,

Think we have the divisions sorted....If you can see that i have missed anyone, or someone is in the wrong division please let me know so we can look at it.

Notable changes are Dutch (NOW DIV 2) and turbo (NOW DIV 3) have swapped divisions , Natman back into div 1 (may come back into div 2 for the final spot after frzn withdrew)

Thanks to EVERYONE who has helped set this season up.

Cyber and Miki for the tracks, Clevo and Aussie for helping with recruitment of new drivers, and everyone else who has been online to help with testing of the cars and track combos. (too many to mention)

We have 4 FULL divisions of 14 drivers which is a fantastic effort.

Just a final reminder to EVERYONE that with so many drivers on each grid we want the racing to be clean and fair.

Penalties WILL be handed out to drivers who breach rules and driving standards. Redress if you THINK you might have gained position out of an unfair move, or if you are not sure make sure you follow this guide to protesting a result.

http://raceonoz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1025

General penalties listed below.

This is just a rough guide of what to expect if you are found guilty of doing the wrong thing during our official league races.

A drive through (approx 25 secs) will be added to your time if a penalty is warranted for EACH offence. (DTP)
    Continual rule breaches could result in a disqualification (DSQ)
    Repeat offenders from round to round could be suspended from the league. (susp)

1. PUSHING ANOTHER CAR TO GAIN POSITION. Drive through penalty PER offence. Time will be added to your finishing time.

2. PUSHING ANOTHER DRIVER OFF TRACK. Drive through penalty PER offence. Time will be added to your finishing time.

3. CORNER CUTTING TO GAIN POSITION. Drive through penalty PER offence. Time will be added to you finishing time.

4. CORNER CUTTING. CONSISTANT corner cutting to gain advantage will result in disqualification from the results for that round.

5. WALL BRAKING. Obvious use of walls to assist braking will result in loss of grid position.

6. INTENTIONAL HITTING OR ROUGH DRIVING. Race disqualification and further sanction to be determined by mod team.

7. USE OF TIRE OUTSIDE OF SEASON REGULATIONS (where applicable). Race Disqualification.

8. DRIVER ABUSE DURING THE RACE. Penalty to be determined by mod team.

9. GENERAL POOR DRIVING. Driver will be approached by mod team via PM so the driver can be made aware of their driving with a view to improve it !

Of course if you REDRESS on track at the time then the penalty will withdrawn so long as there are no other issues for other drivers.

For any new drivers please don't look at this as rules set by the fun police !! Its just a way of knowing before each season what the penalties are for a breach of the rules so it doesn't look like we are making it up as we go along.

We are striving for everyone to have the best racing / driving experience available to them, so rules are there for no other reason than to reach that goal. There is nothing worse than a driver having their race ruined by a bad pass, or someone trying to win the race in the first corner.

The following link was taken from GTPLANET and is worth reading as well if you are new to all of this.

http://raceonoz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3027

The easiest way to look at it guys is to be aware of other cars around you, and GIVE THEM ROOM. Its better to let someone past, and continue the fight rather than defend at all costs and have it all go pear-shaped !

That said, accidents DO happen just make sure if you are at fault you do the right thing by the drivers in your division and the league in general

Here's hoping for a competitive, fun and fair season 10.

Stu and mod team
  5. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Hey guys will be opening practise room in approx 45 min ;)
  6. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    good run tonight lads, would like to see all Div 4 there next week for a meet'n'greet and trial run with some 5 lappers ;)
  7. quadstretch

quadstretch Stunt man

Fluro green. Yellow rims.
  8. raywat3185

raywat3185 New Recruit

locked in Purple with Green wheels
  9. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    I will pm stu and get him to update colour list for you guys as soon as he is back, as I can't edit that post.

Reminder: Guys Sunday night meet'n'greet, would like to see all Div4 guys there please so we can get everyone on each other's friends lists, and get everyone up to speed on the rules, regs, manners etc... with the aide of the mics (as we don't have these on race nights) Please make an effort, will be great to meet you all, and I look forward to a fun close season ;).

@beakeroo, what is your psn username? I added everyone last Sunday night and guessed yours was beakeroo :/ sent request and reply came back asking what Rooz Div 4 S10 was? So I figure that is not you, if you could let me know prior to Sunday that would be great.
  10. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

No need to bother Stu, I have updated your colours Clevo. :)
  11. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Thanks mate, where is he? was away last week, and no sign this week.
  12. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    My car color will be chrome blue/yellow wheels. Looking forward to some clean competitive racing.
  13. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Sorry boys, life been getting in the way of things.....

Should be ok to keep on top of things now.

Cheers
    Stu
  14. greendog

greendog Rookie

hey clevo i dont think ill be getting on tonight heading over to a mates for a bbq and beers and not sure what time ill b back home will c how i go but dont think ill make it sorry guys
  15. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773

Hi clevo, i sent beakeroo a FR last night on PSN and also sent an email.

Hope to hear back from him in the next day or 2.

Cheers stu
  16. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    we have people coming over too :(, I will still open room up but may be a bit scarce, will get on when I can.
  17. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Where is everybody, nobody has their logged in sign on the community screen and when I go to Clevo's and Stuart's lounges they are empty. Do I have a technical problem?
  18. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Unfortunately beakeroo is out guys.

Leaves you with 13 on the grid in theory.

Is there anyone you need me to chase up clevo ?

I have a few guys sniffing around still so might be a replacement for him, see what happens

Stu
  19. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Nah mate, everyone else is on my friend list, just keep me posted on monkeywings or whatever his name is :)
  20. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    will send him a message tonight to let him know there is a spot available, see what happens.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.