Division 2 Season 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jul 6, 2014.

1. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

You if stu's not back in time ;)
  2. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Lads the go for tonights race, in particular qual is this:
    If it's stable do a 1 lap qual run using the qual option. If it's dodgy psn for the room maybe set up the grid based on champ positions.
    WAC likes this.
  3. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    finally did some practice today ...this is gonna be a hoot!
  4. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    I really really want qualifying :'( :'( :'(
  5. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Sorry for the messages spam, but why cant we just use our normal system of quali like every other round but allow it so even if ur outlap takes longer than 10 mins you still get a lap? So we reset the room, everyone goes on track, we all get one flying lap, fastest lap gets pole as usual? I don't get the whole use the actual quali mode thing, surely people wont mind if quali goes for 20mins as you finish your laps?
  6. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    I'm fine with that as long as psn doesn't ass about and delay our quali start.
  7. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Im just about approaching the stage of putting my DFGT through a window, so for tonight im borrowing a mates G27, hopefully its similar cause ill only get 1 hour to practise on it! :eek:

The video is my DFGT being a pain in the backside
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
  8. Crunch

Crunch Professional

PSN ID
    Torque_Tuition
    You'd probably be in awe at how much better it is, lol.
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  9. COME_AND_GET_ME7

Just a heads up remove those additional gauges there was a notification on the 25th with a warning that the game may hang when 2 or more in an online lobby are using them.
    WAC and Crunch like this.
  10. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Oh, shoot, i ran them at RBR with no problemo's but ill remove them, thanks, i wasnt aware!
  11. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    [​IMG] Not looking good for tonight could be a while before this piece of :):):):) works keep u updated
  12. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    the image that didnt post has 90 minutes before update is installed
  13. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    @Crunch , can you do it ?? Please make it a public lobby so everyone can get in mate.

Qual guys, if the room is stable can do a 1 lap qual where qual is the option when setting the room up.
    Option 2 is to start the race in order of the championship.

Sorry can't make it guys. Good luck everyone.
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  14. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Alright, ill need to join the room asap then otherwise i cant get in for some reason if Crunch is hosting, i really hope quali goes ahead, with the title being up for grabs i think starting in ch'ship order isnt just.....i'd be all for a reversed starting grid if we had to do it that way, i dont make the rules, i just feel quali around here would be awesome if PD agrees....
  15. COME_AND_GET_ME7

Crunch has a room up
  16. Crunch

Crunch Professional

PSN ID
    Torque_Tuition
    I'll post again after I can reflect on a brilliant season but in terms of post-race analysis:

Gosh, I'm so disappointed.

After doing a clean qualifying lap pushing at about 95%, I went into the race way too confident. Around the Nürburgring, the king of all circuits anywhere on the planet, being confident is BAD, as I learnt. After crashing out first on that right hander after you pass the house/cottage (not really pushing too much), I tried to gee up and make the time back. And it just got worse and worse... I couldn't get a foot in the door.

I basically tried to wrestle the track - grab it with two hands and strangle it - and it just knocked me out cold every time.

So having about half an hour to reflect on what was going wrong, I found the analogy to perfectly describe how my race went emotionally. Making some humour is helping me cope with a devastating race, so just bare with my antics =)

So after going in carefree with zero expectations (chatting up a girl), qualifying went reasonably well (I successfully got her number). So outlook right now is good (I text after 3 days). After starting out well (she responds to the text), I try to get further up the field (I propose a date at a restaurant I like), but everyone's too fast and small mistakes slow me down (she rejects the offer because the restaurant is way too back-alley for a high class girl). Meanwhile, I'm getting pressure from razor and t_b who are too quick (my friends have eyes on her and cockblock my advances) and I make a mistake and go off. So I try to push too hard (I start putting her on a pedestal) and just make mistake after mistake (I dig myself into a hole). Then I gave up and resigned myself to 7th place (I give up and resign myself to a long-time friend hook-up to numb the hurt). But then, after feeling pretty annoyed with how the race went (after feeling annoyed that my friend hooks up with the super-model), I make so many mistakes I even fell behind Joe from just crashing too much because my head wasn't in the game... I passed him I think 4 times in the race, but my mind power just went and I lost that place too... (I was so consumed with thoughts that I couldn't perform for my friend in the end).
    So, I come last and feel stupid (I feel inadequate because I can't pleasure a woman).

fin.

=P HAHA! Masterpiece.
  17. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    OMFG Crunch I love how your adding in your love life :') Grouse lol I am sort of in a similar situation lol excellent read that was
  18. COME_AND_GET_ME7

Results:

Poll: CAGM 9:25.8

1) BeauAlbert6 9:17.776 FL
    2) T_B 9:22.102
    3) razor 9:25.998
    4) CAGM 9:24.923
    5) Cob 9:26.156
    6) Whiteracer 9:21.868
    7) Joe 9:33.601
    8) Crunch 9:37.123