Division 1 Season 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Thanks for the kind words
  2. MetalGear9493

MetalGear9493 Team Driver

PSN ID
    MetalGear9493
    Yeah I'd like to finish out the rest of the season. Fixed the HDMI cable problem, with sticky tape, so hopeully no more frustrating blackouts that stuffed up the last race.
    stucar17 and Cyber_STIG_77 like this.
  3. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

been practicing? Because I haven't, and I suck at this track, but haven't had a go with my new brake pedal yet so will be interesting
  4. zampli

zampli Team Driver

Sorry I won't make it tonight, have fun and good luck
  5. Benjamin J Smith

So sorry again VH, when it went black all I could hear was my car hit another and then when the screen came back I saw your car either spun or flying into a sand trap, so didn't mean it, even hit cyber at one point as well. So sorry :(
  6. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    image.jpg

Attached Files:

7. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Alright then, bloody PSN and technical retirements saw us loose 4 of the initial 11. Great race Musta, nothing in it at the end - 2 tenths I think. And I hear the 2 stig's battled it out throughout as well - half a second between them. Warrior was peerless again though:
    [​IMG]
    Emmo - Musta got pole. Warrior FL. Fastboysmith (Ret) - 1:56.320; vh_mk (Ret.) - 1:56.371.
  8. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Jinx again!!!
  9. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Missed this one Smithy. A general rule is that guys who win a division will go up the next season, often the top 2. Given this is a new game with many new racers we had everyone put in a qual lap to get an idea of speed. This was mostly successful, but for next season we will be looking closely at the ladders and FL's of all the drivers. It's tough for you new guys to get up to speed with the likes of Warrior and Musta, jeez the win I had at Apricot Valley was my first Div 1 victory in 7 season's! Some guys will move up and some guys will move down, but the higher the division you are in the more chance you have of winning the end of season prize!! Plus, if you want to get faster, you need to hang out in this room.
  10. Benjamin J Smith

Yer I was going awesome tonight until my 2 year old HDMI cable started to go to :):):):), hopefully going to get a better result next week. Sorry for the bump Cyber couldn't see where I was going.
  11. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanks Anon, what order were the disconnects, who would get the point for 10th??
  12. Cyber_STIG_77

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    No worries smithy sh17 happens, would have been a great battle
  13. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Vh went first, , then Holland, then Smithy.
  14. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    network was crappy tonight, players kicked everywhere :(
  15. Cyber_STIG_77

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    After a horror qually and a terrible start I had a fantastic race tonight, great battle with smithy, vh_mik, and stig-13. Those last 10 or so laps trading position with stig-13 was some of the best racing I've had a while ! Really enjoyed it, just shows you can have a great race no matter where you finish ;)
    stucar17 likes this.
  16. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanks
  17. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Brilliant Race, well at least up until lap 4 or 5 where I got slammed with a 5s collision penalty for horribly misjudging VH's braking point (Apologies). After that point It got rather lonely and I simply couldn't put out the same lap times as I was doing in the middle of the pack. I look forward to hopefully not getting separated from the pack next week.
    Anon666 likes this.
  18. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Tough race, got the pole by surprise as it was my best lap i have done all week and right at the best moment.
    Once the race started my HUD was missing and it distracted my start which i got a penalty for and that put me back to 4th.

After that it was basically a 4 car shuffle for the next 13 or so laps untill anon overtook warrior, i tried to get involved in the battle too but by this stage I was in a trance as i was in a train for the last 13 laps and i couldn't find the pace i had at the start, i started making a few mistakes and then warrior was able to make a gap, from there on it was a battle with anon till the end, i threw everything at him but he was able to just hold on to take 2nd.
  19. Benjamin J Smith

Yer I
    Was good up the front there for a while let you and holland pass but got a little bump by holland as he went through which made me fall back into the second battle pack
  20. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Also next round can we go back to high room quality, low made all the cars too shaky it was hard to plan an attack.