T F Eccles's Recent Activity

1. T F Eccles replied to the thread Gran Turismo 7 Regulation Settings Discussion.

Without a detailed look, I'll suggest 3 x 10 to 12 week seasons. As Hat says, it's then only 3 lots of set-up admin and still allows for...

May 6, 2024 at 4:04 PM
  2. T F Eccles replied to the thread Gran Turismo 7 Regulation Settings Discussion.

+++1 to that. I'm in favour of longer season with breaks as appropriate to accommodate the various hols etc. I'd also suggest dropping the...

May 6, 2024 at 8:43 AM
  3. T F Eccles replied to the thread GT7 [Current Series] Pre-Season Sunday Super Series 14-21-28/4.

Thank you to all those that participated, I hope you enjoyed it. Certainly made for some good practice in the season car. Apologies for the...

May 5, 2024 at 9:53 PM
  4. T F Eccles liked Viperzed's post in the thread Gran Turismo 7 Season 9 Division 3.

SEASON 9 QUALIFYING NIGHT - Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit - Fuji Speedway (With Chicane) - Suzuka Circuit 15 min Qualifying Sessions -...

May 4, 2024 at 10:07 PM
  5. T F Eccles liked emmo46's post in the thread Gran Turismo 7 Season 9 Division 3.

I will captain and keep an eye on the qually settings. ;)

Apr 30, 2024 at 2:25 PM
  6. T F Eccles liked Viperzed's post in the thread Gran Turismo 7 Season 9 Division 3.

Equal Conditions, First weather option, and whatever time is default for all please! Same as last season yep! Would you be able to set up...

Apr 30, 2024 at 12:22 PM
  7. T F Eccles replied to the thread Gran Turismo 7 Season 9 Division 3.

Cheeky bugger :p. Yes I can host. What time of day & pre-set weather for the three tracks? I'm assuming as per last season, simply an open...

Apr 30, 2024 at 11:01 AM