GT6 What are the 3 main things you want to see in GT6?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Mustafur, Apr 29, 2013.

1. srh4life

srh4life New Recruit

Or does anybody have one with negative pp? This game is starting to make me mad I can't seem to win or keep any money at all. I came across your trick and wanted to try it thout If anybody can help I apprecniate it psn is codyj_123
  2. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Gran Turismo Patched that, you can't do it any more. Besides I got Rid of all those cars.
  3. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Just thought of a goodun... Allow you to see your personal fastest lap AND the rooms overall fastest lap in an online room...
  4. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

Actually the most inportant thing for me would be BEING ABLE TO ADJUST BRAKE AND ACELERATION SENSITIVITY VALUES!!!!! sorry for caps but that is sorley missing from gt5. My DFGT brake pedal is way to sensitive as such i have to brake pretty early then get off it totally then squeeze it ever so gently. Otherwise I just lock up which equals less braking power/ more braking distance. seriously at the moment I press my brake pedal only 1 centimeter down and that red brake amount meter thingo is past 3/4.

I think I would have abit more pace without always having to be super gentle on my brakes. So yea remeber if your behind me in GT5 im an early braker and thats why, im always scared ppl are gonna run up my arse :p
  5. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Are you using ABS 1?
  6. FloodSim

FloodSim Rookie

PSN ID
    FloodSim
    Hey Tek, next time you go to the track try pressing the brake peddle fully down and then release it.

I have to do that with my old Driving Force Pro peddles otherwise I get the same thing you described.
    I only have to do it once when I first leave the pit lane and then its all good from there on..
  7. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Tek, you can adjust the diff settings that do that but i use the same wheel and i dont understand what your saying, maybe your pedals are on the way out or something.

But if your taking about abs off that is an issue with GT itself most are unhappy with the braking sensitivity when abs is off and it locks up way too easily.
  8. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    I have to do the same, in iRacing too.
  9. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    and another thing. To be able to chose the amount of fuel going in in a pitstop on the fly / to stop it when you think you have enough.
    stucar17 likes this.
  10. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    To narrow it down to 3 is tough, but they would be...

1. Tracks (Bathurst, Imola and Algarve)
    2. Timing system (gaps in front and behind, fastest laps etc.)
    3. Cars - I'm guessing this is a licensing issue, but would be good to see current V8 Supercars (RBR, HRT, FPR etc.), Koenigsegg and more race cars available in current spec. I'm thinking along the lines of GT3/Le Mans/Super GT etc. Obviously things like F1 cars are harder to do, but having multiple manufacturer's vehicles of a particular type or spec would be great news for guys like us, the possibilities would be endless!

I'd also like to see the license stuff cut down a bit. Some of the tests are so boring and repitive! I'd like a more advanced feel to them if that makes sense.
    I know I've gone over my 3, but having more options for wheels and tyres would be cool too. Not just more wheels, but also different sizes of wheels too (15 inch is very different to 18 inch).
    stucar17 and t_b_williams like this.