PCARS Thursday night team mate series -PS4

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by stucar17, Feb 25, 2016.

1. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Had to have our own type of fun at the back :D
    Did you end up flipping onto your roof ? lol Coz that was an accident lol
    seth123 likes this.
  2. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    yeah the roll over was my mistake but crap was it funny as lmao
    JonoStan96 and SuiCid3 like this.
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Well done lads , full grid for a while till a few of us got DSC.

Started 8th, had a look at the back of the fast guys, till juzzy fought me, and I had a look at the front of his car for about 2 laps before I screwed up the back chicane and let him past. After that I think the issues were starting to set in, had a spin, Gary got last for 8th and his car was teleporting up and down the track just before I got DSC, an issue at my end not his. With 10 laps to go I was banished to the kitchen for some quiet time and a couple of pieces of toast ! So frustrating , will be heading out tomorrow to buy a new router and see if that helps. At least office works will take it back if it doesn't !!
    Sam D Blacklock and garyw61 like this.
  4. autech91

autech91 Professional

Awesome race guys.
    Quali'd well in 3rd and tagged on to the back of Samsung and Beau for the first stint until a mistake put me into the grasp of Sickskills who was on a charge. From then the race was just a swapping of places as we each made mistakes with Fastboy joining along the way. Was in 4th coming into the last 3 laps and was struggling to bridge a 1sec gap to fastboy. Luckily (for me) he ran wide which gave me 3rd. I slowed up in the last few laps to bring it home as Sickskills was too far ahead.
    Overall a rather boring race for me as I never got to have any decent battles, BOOHOO! My own fault for falling off a few times as it was shaping up to be a good show down with Sickskills.

I would like to put forward a suggestion that Beau, Sickskills and myself don't qualify next week and start from the back. Should make things a bit more interesting as we work our way forward..
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  5. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

Was good to be back racing and having some good close racing ! Especially with you autech :thumbsup: I'd be keen as to come from the back cos I really enjoyed coming through the pack after making mistakes. @stucar17 theres 2 votes for it haha

Well done to @Beau_Albert on a classy race win! Hopefully can stay outta trouble next week and lock on to the back of ya ;)
    seth123 and Beau_Albert like this.
  6. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Good Race guys. Well done Albert and podium. Bad luck to all the guys who dsc'd.

Didn't get off to a good start, getting 'magnetised' to a couple of different cars in the first few corners, putting me near the back. Then coming up to the chicane I got the mother of all lag punts from V8 putting me dead last. I managed to gain back a few spots from there which was fun, and then caught up with Juzz in the last few laps, but couldn't find a way past.

Another great series Stu. Hurry up and get that new router in!
    seth123 and Beau_Albert like this.
  7. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Screwed up qualy as I turned in too early on the last corner and hit the armco which invalidated my time.
    Started at the back and got a great start but whoever was in front of me was at a standstill so had to let off the gas and try to avoid him so I wouldn't get DQ.
    Lost a bit of momentum, but it seemed half the back field got off the line rather slowly so didn't lose any positions (not like you can lose any positions starting from last! :laugh:)
    Took the outside line around turn 1 and managed to avoid the carnage there, slipped in between a whole bunch of you guys and took the inside line through turn 2 and again through 3, managed to get myself up to 8th or 9th, and then got shunted off the track by someone while approaching turn 4. Thanks for that.
    Dropped back down the order and then over the first half of the race was battling it out with @Killercarlcox69 and @revhead_1000
    Revhead was doing a mighty job of holding up killer and I managed to sneak past them on 1 or 2 occasions, but ran out of talent and they got past me again. A bit of good hard body rubbing with killer, but nothing that affected his racing (except for one dive bomb into turn one that pushed him off his line a bit, sorry about that).
    @garyw61 managed to ease past all of us while we were playing footsies.
    Was eventually able to get past with killer when revhead overcooked a corner.
    Then all the DSC started throwing everything up in the air.
    @seth123 managed to creep up and overtake me, but then had a massive lag punt which gifted me the view of his car 50 feet in the air and then magically reappear right in front of me. Only managed to tag his back so no damage done.
    The rest of the race was just cat and mouse between seth and I and some good passes, and bad control on both accounts.

:thumbsup:
    revhead_1000, seth123 and garyw61 like this.
  8. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Well after qualifing well I jumped the start had to pit and started my chase for places but lag and internet issue made it very hard until I disconnected after a lag punt trying to get passed traffic but all in all a great car to race.
  9. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Yeah that scared the :poop: out of me there's this bmw 100 meters in the sky now it's on top of me and attacking me :thumbsdown:
    JonoStan96 and SuiCid3 like this.
  10. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    did anyone save the results by chance .... i managed nothing after getting kicked :mad:
    seth123 likes this.
  11. autech91

autech91 Professional

I will send you the screen shot later on tonight mate.
  12. Sam D Blacklock

Sam D Blacklock Professional

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    Good job Cuz :thumbsup: @Fastboysmith please put the shovel down and stop digging yourself a bigger hole! ;)
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  13. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Hey Smartass where did you end up? Pretty sure i saw your car parked and you had given up
  14. Sam D Blacklock

Sam D Blacklock Professional

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    Think your confused mate, i disconnected with a 8 second lead over you and Autech, and if you want to get technical i put the car in the garage as soon as i saw i was lagging, obviously so i didn't ruin someones race which you wouldn't know much about anyway ay?
    Beau_Albert and seth123 like this.
  15. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
  16. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Something wrong there. Juzzy crossed the line in front of me?
  17. Benjamin J Smith

Was good fun on Thursday night, quite enjoyed coming in and qually being my first lap with this combo, was great fun having a few of you hell bent on beating me (knowing I'm not everyones favorite member) but everone i came across gave me a tough and fair fight, which was great especially you VH and Autech.
    Race started off abit slow, still trying to find my feet and all, finally got a grove after 2 laps and started to make my way towards the front which was going got up to 3rd the ran wide and got a cut track penalty causing me to fall back to 6th, got myself back to 3rd with a few laps to go, started making decent gains into Sick skills then it all went to sh*t ran wide at the top of the hill losing a possie to Autech, then slid into the chicane causing yet another cut track.

Anyway apart from all that i had alot of fun getting to know everyone better and looking forward to it all again next week.

Here is some slo-mo footage of me going through the chicane.
    seth123 likes this.
  18. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    I've got a better video, that same red car exiting the pit lane... Hehe better post it soon
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  19. Benjamin J Smith

you keep saying it but im yet to see it
  20. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    give me a minute
    JonoStan96 likes this.