GT5 SPA VW 300kms Endurance Race - Pictures 3/17

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by SEIDO463, Feb 13, 2012.

1. F1R3W1ND

F1R3W1ND Rookie

still in if my sony doesnt over heat and die between now and the end of the race.
    ill see if highlander wants to race he mite be keen.
  2. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Still in.
  3. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    Thanks fellas! good to know!
  4. Barra333

Barra333 Rookie

PSN ID
    barra333
    Im definitely out. I was going to try and make it til I was informed that we are going to a friend's house for a BBQ
  5. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    Oops... I thought it was Sunday too! Luckily, I can still make it :)
  6. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    ADR Bronco (from the Le Sarthe Enduro) is bringing a friend for the Spa enduro, lperul.

That leaves one spot left!
  7. FloodSim

FloodSim Rookie

PSN ID
    FloodSim
    Though I was never a confirmed starter, I'm out for this one. I won't be able to make it at all on this day.
  8. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

I'm going to have to pull out Seido, sorry to miss it but I blame Aussie. All his hot wind in his race report created a high pressure weather system in the middle of the biggest weather system we have seen and it pushed it a little south and dumped 190mm on my (river flat country) town, flooding me out. Not sure if he did it on purpose but a bit suspicious cos in my town I'm about the only one still with water lapping at my door, and expecting more rain tonight. Spent all day digging trenches and this arvo the smart guys at council started their pump up and filled my block back up again for the second time, they did it to me at 1:30 am this morning, just after my last flood check looked promising, then I woke to the sound of waves lapping at my door.
    Any way I'm just managing to stay dry and hope you have a good race, and Aussie go get my voodoo doll out of your bath and just stick pins in it, i can handle them, this water and digging is giving me the :):):):)s.
  9. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Holy crap Bonus! Best of luck down there mate, keep safe.
  10. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Thanks Chev getting on top of it in the last hour or so but not sure whats to come tonight. We pretty safe here just flat country, so no fast flowing water, usually can't drain off 50mm of rain let alone nearly 4 times that.
  11. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    wow.. hope you guys are alright! I did see a bit of the news but haven't read into it.
  12. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    Still haven't got confirmation from all drivers yet so if we have less than 7 drivers on the starting grid tomorrow then the race will be shortened to 23 laps or we may run a few sprint races.
  13. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    it's fun you should say its giving you the :):):):)s m8, coz by now the voodoo doll should be at the turd farm coz i was dunking its head in the :):):):)ter and i dropped it, SORRY m8 :rolleyes: but i will say the little bastard took some getting down it took 4-5 flushes and about 25-30 prods with my mop to get him to go down. :lol: :lol:

but on a serious note.... Sorry to here about the flooding hope ur family & you are ok, safe and warm m8.
    i'm crossing my fingers for ya and hope that the water doesn't do to much damage...
    thoughts are with ur family and you... :(
  14. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Wow Bonus, stay safe mate :)
  15. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    At the moment we have 7 confirmed drivers, myself included...

You guys want to run the full 43 laps, a half length race or some sprint races?
  16. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

I am happy to just do some racing. Maybe make it 30 laps instead of the full 43? Or perhaps 2/3x 10 lap sprints? See what others think come race time.

Regardless, I will see you at 2:30p QLD time :) For some reason I had 11:30p QLD time in my head. Maybe that was just a hangover from last weeks track day...
  17. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    ok, let's see what happens then...

As for the time, just to confirm the session opens in just under 4 hours.
  18. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    Zampli has had to pull out.
  19. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Lets see who turns up, may end up just doing some sprints like when we had prac last weekend :)
  20. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    Enforcer has pulled out too.