Season 7 Track 'test' list

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by M1K1_D, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

These tracks have been used only once and there is more than the season requires. Have a test in the cars found in Stu's thread (listed below) and make a call to nominate what works and what doesn't. Some of you are on DS3's and we'd like some feedback to make sure your needs are met.

Indy Road
    Daytona Road
    Le Mans Clubman Stage R5
    Cape Ring (Any)
    Tsukuba
    Tokyo 246
    Deep Forest
    Madrid
    Eiger Nordwand
    Trial Mountain
    Spa .....just maybe....

If there is any other car+track combination suggestions that get a good response, i'll do my best to include em'. :)

(Camaro RM, Integra RM , Evo RM and Lexus IS/F RM).
  2. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    I would suggest everyone choosing there top 6 tracks then make a list from the 6 most popular tracks listed, it worked well last pre-season and everyone seemed happy with the track selection.
  3. Hosie09

Hosie09 Stevie

So I take it trial mountain is out Of the question with the Camaro. I run this combo quiet often
  4. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

No, it's far from out of the question. I'm going to add it to the options, mate. This is exactly what I wanted, cars and tracks that compliment each other. :)
  5. Hosie09

Hosie09 Stevie

Awesome. Ok cheers. Thanks miki
  6. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Include Spa perhaps?
  7. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

Would like to, but knowing who doesn't have it is always the catch. :(
  8. Hosie09

Hosie09 Stevie

I don't have spa. But if it was in the season I would get it. I haven't driven one single lap around that track
  9. zampli

zampli Team Driver

love spa, for car i would choose IS-F RM, only got it last night (got camaro as well) and love the lexus. track pack is only $7
  10. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

There is a good chance most (if not all) here do, those that don't can easily get it even if I have to buy it for them :D
  11. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Yeah, looks about right M1K1, top 7 tracks, jumble the order, we're good to go!
  12. Hosie09

Hosie09 Stevie

Yep definitely all for trial mountain, deep forest, Tokyo 246 in the Camaro.
  13. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

Any objections to removing Eiger Nordwand and Cape Ring from the list guys? The list will still have 1 track too many for the season.
    From memory Eiger was a bit of a dud and had the Nordschliefe length pit lane. Most people haven't liked the 'ring' on Cape Ring.
    Calendar shouldn't be to far away.
  14. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    Is there going to be a track vote or do we only get to choose from the least used tracks ?
  15. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Agree.
  16. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

Been awile since weve done Nurburg Nordschleife, wouldnt mind having an Endurance round there.
    Maybe even varible weather one race or rain..
    Havent really used the reverse variations of tracks much either, wouldnt mind seeing one chucked in there.
    My 2cts.
  17. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Miki, no objections from me mate, and I think an enduro around The Ring would be bloody painful tbh, but if it happens it happens.
  18. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    we did 2 enduros at the ring, was awesome fun but there were some incidents.
  19. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

I'm hoping to have a poll set up for next week to let you guys select the tracks and maybe which car. I'm really sorry about it taking so long guys as Stu and I have been real busy at our real life jobs. Thanks for hanging in there. :| ;)
  20. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

Spa is out guys. Not all of us have it. (As we found out last night). Wicked session last night. Seeing some of the pace out there. I might be shamed into having to practice this season to ensure i'm not at the back of the field again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.