Season 4 - Division 3- Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jun 20, 2016.

1. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    Thanks all to another good season of racing. Well done to Jason on the championship and the rest of the guys at the pointy of the field. I didn't get to see much of you guys running around mid pack.
    I seemed to be pretty close with dj a lot of the time and we had a few good scraps throughout the season.
    Good luck to anyone that gets promoted to div. 2, you have definitely shown you have the pace to be up there.
    garyw61 likes this.
  2. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    Don't know about luck there Gary, Kart keeps chomping away on a big old chop bone and if he gets in the lead he tends to choke on it. I do believe that he will be seeking professional help between seasons to see if he can overcome his aversion to winning !! Of course the rest of his ProState team are very supportive of him and his inability to cope with pressure and in ability to win a league race!!
    SuiCid3, SPL Racing, George and 3 others like this.
  3. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    I've thoroughly enjoyed the few battles you and I have had this season, it's been fun. I was keeping an eye on golfer and you battling behind me last night until I spun it on lap 6 and you passed me, then I spun it again a couple of corners later and golfer passed me too. I spend the rest of the race trying to reel golfer in until he spun it with a few laps to go, I got past him then and brought home my sixth P5 for the season lol.
    freddyp_33 likes this.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Well done, and thanks to everyone who supported us for the season. Generally good grids which is was pleasing.

Thanks for the room captains, and guys for keeping things under control, no season has ever been without a little drama, is to be expected when the lights go green at some stage with so many guys close on pace, and a game that does play nice sometimes ;)

Well done to Jas for the championship, and the podium placings.

Hope to see you all back for another season in the Z4,

Stu and mod team
    jasondull1986, garyw61 and Kart-No-1 like this.
  6. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99