Season 12 entry list

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jul 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hopefully. No. No. Yes.

I have a track poll I would like to see people vote in as well. Gonna dip my toe into the cold waters of DLC and pray there are no piranha's lurking under the surface...
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I will be on on Friday night if you need a hand with tracks.
  3. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I like the idea of a rookies class, not sure how you would decide who is a rookie though. I suggest we could do something like I have in the world tour. If we have two or three divs we can have an A and B grade within the Div. Who goes where can depend on your history of average finishes compared to others in the Div. For example N64 and Anon were a top runners in Div2 in S11 so I put him in with the S11 Div 1 guys. Overdrivve and Joe were lower in Div2 so I put them with the higher Div3 guys etc. It seems to have worked OK, three of the Div 2 guys have had three dropped races but if they hadn't we would all be fighting for the Div 2 prize this weekend. If that structure wasn't there I feel it would be a bit boring for the rest of us because even with two out of three races each week being reverse grid we are getting our butts smacked big time for outright. It might have been more interesting if there were no pit stops and you had to actually pass instead of undercutting.;)
  4. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Looks like it will be 3 Divisions this season, i would recommend increasing the server limit to 14 to insure that it stays at 3 and we should see healthy grids this way.

well tbh we could go 2 divsions of 15 since there is only 30 total sign ups, but that wouldn't give any room for people that want to join mid season.
  5. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    @Emmo, given the lack of newbie's for this season, I doubt we can do a rookie's room. It has always been my plan to have a rookies class, mainly for Div 1, but across all div's is fine. So all those new to a higher div would get their own ladder as well as the main ladder. Try and help keep everyone interested.
  6. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Looks like last seasons Div3 will be this seasons Div2, with perhaps TTRJoe dropping in with us.
  7. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    I endorse this message!! :p
  8. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Not sure what the mods have in mind but this is my two cents worth for the S12 Divs
    Division 1 PROVISIONAL
    1. Warrior2167
    2. Zampli
    3. Mustafur
    4. Anon
    5. Teknique
    6. Stuart
    7. N64thestig007
    8. Garyw61
    9. Dougz32
    10.Natmanscoop
    Division 2 PROVISIONAL
    1. Joeninety
    2. S_Close
    3. Emmo46
    4. Vendalism
    5. AD2MNY
    6. Disturboed
    7. Aza2672
    8. Bluemoon
    9. T_B_Williams
    10.Stumbles
    Division 3. PROVISIONAL
    1. Clevohead
    2. Sparklehead83
    3. bjh1012
    4. Colin_50
    5. Quk666turbo
    6. Darkace
    7. overdrivve
    8. CWhelan85
    9. HSV_butters
    10.Rumbleshorts

Gary Dougz and Natman could maybe run for an interdivision crown, the other divs are pretty close and all could fend for themselves.
  9. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Thanks for putting that together Emmo, I haven't had a chance to do much in the last week. Will have a look today for sure.
  10. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    At this stage, can we try and get everyone to commit to a "meet and greet" this Sunday night, with the series proper set to start on the 18th of August I will get onto the track list asap.
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
    Ad2mny likes this.
  11. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Anon, are we racing a Delorean this season? Will need to get some rubbish to replenish Mr Fusion and go back in time to the 18th of July....lol!!! :p
    Clevohead and Ad2mny like this.
  12. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    No idea what you're talking about S?? These aren't the droids you're looking for...
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  13. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    What???? You never watched back to the future?
    Oooooohhh you cheeky bugger, you updated the month to August from July... lol
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2013
  14. NUGGET-22

NUGGET-22 Rookie

PSN ID
    xX---BURGO---Xx
    Hey Strangers!!! the new site looks awesome, great job.
    i cant say no to possibly the last GT5 Season. slot me in where ever you can and ill be on in the next few nights. god knows how many updates im behind but ohwell. i havent touched gt5 since my last league race so im not sure what div i will be competitive in. anyway ill catch up with a few of ya during the week. laterz
  15. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I know I'd like to stay in Div 2, I'd like to have some chance at the title! ;)
    But I agree, 3 Divs looks a whole lot more appetising.
  16. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hey Nugget, good to see you back. Will look at Div 2 or 3 at this stage, but will let you know.
  17. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Maybe the Div 1 I posted could be split in half and become Div 1and Div 2 and run in the same room. The other two Divs become 3 and 4 and run in individual rooms.
  18. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    Something that can help the stability is to turn off the fixed room ownership, & set the room quality one level below what is recommended on the hosts setup screen when opening the room. I always do this when hosting and find far fewer issues,except for as you said,from those that always have problems,and have not noticed any difference in the racing,only on the chat side,which we don't use anyway,so maybe something to try? I am happy to host as i do have a good stable connection. For those with connection problems,check my thread for a couple of solutions
  19. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    I am definitely in!!!
  20. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Lowering the room quality really helps server stability, also im pretty sure fixed room ownership is off anyway.

Also turning visible damage off and lowering the voice chat quality or better get disable it are probably the biggest factors in stability with large grids.
    DekGT5mad and JonoStan96 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.