Season 11: A Maztacular Season!!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Apr 19, 2017.

1. spita84

spita84 Rookie

PSN ID
    buggie_brain
    Wow, that is all!
  2. Cherno

Cherno Team Driver Gold Member

@KoAStR
    Any update for the ladder coming before tomorrow mate? Would be good to confirm ballast and everyones points before the race.
  3. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Yea thanks mate for the reminder sorry for the delay just finalized a protest yesterday will post ASAP.
  4. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    @Hatfield final results for R6, changed from provisional for and thanks to @Hamish Gebbie Cyber confirmed he started R2 and awarding points for last which in fact did change the o'all result - also added you to the TTB team chat be sure to check that out in your inbox.
    [​IMG]

@Cherno breaking away but the rest of the field is still closely contested.
    Teams championship is ridonkulously close and almost flipped on it's head from R1, with TTB dropping to the bottom as replacing TGM as they rise to 2nd.
    [​IMG]
  5. David Brister

David Brister Team Driver

Dam the teams is any bodies to grab in this last round!!
    Cherno likes this.
  6. QC.

QC. AC Server Legend

7. Doublevision

Doublevision Rookie

Had a shocker, bogged on the start, saw someone on my left flying towards me on one of the turns and dodged right to avoid, hit a wall and took on a bit of aero damage. Was bleeding tonnes of time so took to the pits far too early to repair my damage and ended up running out of gas near the start/finish line. Teleported to pits and completed the final lap to finish my race. Koastr I'm not sure what the rules are about this but if it's a DSQ that's fair enough
    Anon666 and c4rLo5 like this.
  8. Doublevision

Doublevision Rookie

Also well done Shaun for taking out mini Le mans with Stiggy and c4rLo5 very close bhind!
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
    Mael and c4rLo5 like this.
  9. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Enduros are awesome but bloody tough... I just didn't have the right setup last night as I was way off the pace from the front pack. Bad luck doublevision, I saw u go into pits early and was wondering if that would be an issue for you later...
    Congrats to Shaun on the win!
    Fantasic season, can wait to see what car we'll poll for Season 12 :)
    Thanks all! QC. Server Admin Legend, Anon and KoAStR for the race management plus everyone else that contributed!
    Anon666, Spidey_11, c4rLo5 and 5 others like this.
  10. Shaun_A

Shaun_A Team Driver Gold Member

What a race that was. I didn't get the time I wanted to practice before qualifying and to top that off I was only able to complete one lap due to the girlfriend requiring a lift back from work.
    Starting 7th was not ideal and felt like the best I could manage might be a podium finish. Followed a few guys around for a little bit and cruised along until my pitstop. There I seemed to gain some time on the leaders through an undercut, but lost ground to Double. I pitted on the edge of what could make it to the end, so I knew that double would not be challenging at the end. Once the leaders came back out, we were right behind and it turned into an awesome battle, that in the end would have carlos and myself battling for a few laps before I was able to pull a gap and cross the line in first.

I have to say congrats to Carlos on the pole and third place, you put up a good battle mate. Congrats to Stiggy on the 2nd place and to Cherno on the overall championship win (if we are good at maths). I was hoping to get you at the end, but there was not enough races and my terrible start to this season didn't help that fact.

Would like to thank Anon and Koaster for organising the league and running the tables. Would also like to thank QC for running the servers.
    Anon666, c4rLo5, Rolz and 6 others like this.
  11. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    What a finish to the season. Spectacularly close in the teams champsionship with TGM HTO taking it out after a recount on a tie-breaker count back by just 1 point and after climbing from bottom of the ladder!!

Big congrats to @Cherno for a win and @Shaun_A just pipping @TheStig13 for 2nd spot after the drop. Kudos to @c4rLo5 on getting first podium of the season, what a way to wrap up :)
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    Anon666, Cherno, Spidey_11 and 4 others like this.
  12. David Brister

Well done Cherno!!! and Congrates to The Gamesmen,
    This dropping a round sucks arse, Stiggy lost 1 place and i lost 2 places overall and HTO lost the championship from it.
    Im learning towards a conspiracy theory against HTO, LOL!!!
    Cherno likes this.
  13. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Congrats to Cherno for season winner! :D
    Anon666 and Cherno like this.
  14. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  15. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Woopz.thanks. s4ved aka skywalker. I accidentally put him as DNS. Will.fix up tonight.
  16. Cherno

Cherno Team Driver Gold Member

Woot!:D:thumbsup: I'm so happy to take out another championship!

Was a close run thing in the end with the drop rounds and carrying so much ballast made it a challenge but just got there by a few points. My qualifying efforts weren't the best this season but avoiding crashes and grabbing a regular podiums paid off in the end.
    Well done to Shaun and Stiggy for 2nd and 3rd and pushing the title all the way to the final race and anon who was in the mix all season also.

To my HTO boys, awesome effort, luck just wasn't on our side with those drops. Really happy to be right there at the top challenging at least and gives us something to aim for for next season!

Huge thanks to all the organizers,admins,sponsors and fellow racers for another great season.
  17. c4rLo5

c4rLo5 Team Driver Gold Member

Yes congrats Cherno for the championship and to Shaun and Stiggy as well.

Another great season done and dusted. These Mazdas were quite tricky at times, but that made racing them just a tad more satisfying if you could get it right. And let's face it, if we wanted it to be easy we'd be racing Need for Speed with a gamepad.

Looking forward to next season and as everyone else has said, thanks to everyone who does the organizing etc, and everyone I raced on the track with.
    Cherno and Doublevision like this.
  18. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Well a seemingly innocuous omission has a controversial result! :eek:
    Adding S4VED aka skywalker to the results has given HTO the 1 extra point they needed to tie with TGM in the teams championship... arguably seeing the title go not to TGM but HTO based on highest scoring round and/or raw total... :cautious::whistling:

*waits to be hit with a stick* :confused:

Anyway that's a turnout for the books... here's the corrected results tables.
    [​IMG]
  19. David Brister

LOL Now thats cool!!!
    Cherno likes this.
  20. ed40t

ed40t Rookie

Congrats Cherno.
    Apologies guys for missing a few rounds unfortunately have had other commitments. Looking forward to next season!
    Cherno likes this.