ROOZ Racing Team Discussion

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by warrior2167, Jul 31, 2014.

?

Which Livery ?

1. Team Colours

100.0%
  2. Own Colours

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Own Colours with Team Rims

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
    Hi - looks like I am joining the ranks here ... Looking forward to some schooling :)
    warrior2167 and T_Vue like this.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    any practice room tonight?
  3. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Enjoy practice tonight boys....not sure that I will make sundays race. Hopefully celebrating a GF victory
  4. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    I won't be on till late tonight, you should be go to good after last weeks practice.
    We could have one at 6:30 on Sunday.
    Good luck :)
  5. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Just a quick heads up to all this season's team Captains.
    Depending on the final entries for season 3's BJH ROC, there maybe a wildcard spot given to the winning team this season.
    It will be given to the best performing team member not already qualified. I.E. finishes second in his (her) division.
    If there are more than one driver in this position, it will come down to points. If by a miracle that doesn't decide it, it will be at the team captains discretion as to who gets the drive.

Make sense??o_O
    warrior2167 and VARDZ like this.
  6. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Hey guys just a quick heads up. 3rd in the first. Only .082 from 4th in the second but the 2 in front of me in the first placd in front of me in the 2nd. So happy with third overall
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    missed most of qualy so started last (14th) but got 7th in race 1 and 5th in race 2
  8. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    i grabbed pole for race 1 which was reverse grid so started in last place got 3rd after a fight and a half truly bruised

race 2 reversed again so started at the back again great launch off grid then got lag punted at turn 1 (happens guy cant help it) and left for dead by all but closed the +27 gap to get 6th and fastest lap of the race 1:30.500 i think
  9. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    the 1st race was reversed Grid :confused:
  10. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    yeah there was a little mix up which happens we all got confused about it all but was best to just go with the flow :)
  11. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Any practice tonight?
  12. Jim_aka_The_Man

Jim_aka_The_Man Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    Any chance of a quick run tonight? 6.30-7ish?
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Not for me sorry. Joined a practice room on Friday for a few laps but crap times by me and hard to find a rhythm
  14. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Well after 3 from 3 podium finishes a big fat DSC on lap 2 for me last night. T_Vue was leading when he also got DSC seems we were on for a decent haul of points....
  15. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
    2nd for me last night...
    VARDZ and warrior2167 like this.
  16. warrior2167

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    Bad luck guys, it seems we had 3 disconnects on our team from podium positions, T_Vue and Vardz from Div 5 and Senna from div 6.

Well done to vh_mik and webnomad on your podium places, had it not been for the dcs we could of had 6 podium finishers all up.

I have the state of origin series plus the footy finals are on Friday nights, so we could change the practice night to this Wednesday night.

The replay of last night's race.
    http://speedy.sh/bsqBE/BCJS37016-RPLY012.zip
    VARDZ likes this.
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I don't know if I can make practice tonight. But I ran some laps after sundays race and managed a 1:27:4. Seem to be able to manage the tires ok so I am hoping to make fewer stops to make up places lost through outright pace.
  18. warrior2167

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    If anyone is on tonight, I'll have a room open at about 8:30, 90min from now
  19. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    cool boss ... will be on
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I will be able to attend but I will probably only watch some of warriors laps lol