Project Cars S2 Race Results & Time - Fastest laps hub.

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by VARDZ, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Huh... put him down for race times but not for laps.... clearly overlooked him somehow!! BRB!!! To the edit-mobile!! :rolleyes:

Totally not edit: Totally didn't fix anything wrong with the original..... totally not running away from the site.... *Beau_Albert is offline*
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  2. autech91

autech91 Professional

Top work beau.
    Interesting to look at this as it shows how well everyone has been put in the correct divs. No major missplacements by the looks, top job to the boys running it.
    garyw61 and Beau_Albert like this.
  3. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    His name starts with beaker and finishes with roo...... I know I'm being cryptic but I recon who ever that guy is he will be up a div next season :)
    Love you ;)
  4. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr

:inlove:
    Sam D Blacklock and JonoStan96 like this.
  5. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    I am missed out as well :coffee:
  6. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Well, that's what i get for not knowing how to use Excel correctly :notworthy: Thankfully CAGM is back next week to do the tables, someone that actually know's what they're doing!!
    You were actually on the list, i just missed you on the screenshot :thumbsdown: Easy fix to add you in, will do in morning
    Sam D Blacklock and Clevohead like this.
  7. autech91

autech91 Professional

Stop cheating on me!

With respect, I still think Beakie has some growing to do, there are a few guys in Div3 capable of beating him so it will be interesting to see how his season plays out. Def div2 material next series though!
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  8. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Happy to keep proving you wrong, Ker-chow!
    Spidey_11 and autech91 like this.
  9. autech91

autech91 Professional

Let us not forget the two chaps who assisted you in getting your pace up mate, as well as assisting quite a few others in this series, myself included when I jumped on the game. All hail @Flukyluke99 and @emuegg11
    Spidey_11 and George like this.
  10. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Already thanked them many times last season and season before mate, made no secret of it. I've hardly raced with them this season though, maybe one session at Donnington. This season has been more about being comfortable with the car though I appreciate them letting me see their tune which I stole parts of.
  11. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
  12. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    CAGM said he'd be taking over from Round 3, but i know we don't have results for a few divisions anyway, Div1 doesn't have race results from Round 3 or 4 i know of at the least.
    Game isn't letting me save replays at the moment, nor seeing post-race results :mad:
    Sam D Blacklock and beakeroo like this.
  13. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Yeah apologies for not getting tables up for rounds 3 and 4. I had assumed that the 4th and final year of my engineering degree would be much like first 3 and have plenty of free time on my hands. Turn out thats not the case and not even 2 weeks in already have a massive to do list so its not looking likely that i'll be able to get around to completing the tables any time soon.

If you want to continue with the tables @Beau_Albert that would be much appreciated. If not i'll get to them at some time but there's no guarantees it will be any time soon (Sunday at earliest).
    Beau_Albert and beakeroo like this.
  14. The_Spectre

The_Spectre Team Driver

PSN ID
    The_Spectre_au
  15. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Round 6 update?
  16. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    I can't do the tables anymore due to lack of time with Year 12 and there are no screenshot's anyway for numerous Divisions over the previous rounds. :unsure:
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.