PCARS PCARS HTO GT3 SERIES BRONZE

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Oct 30, 2015.

1. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    This is why we have headlights and the force.
  2. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
  3. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Considering you have to practice on the track anyway it's the easiest way to do it yes.
  4. seowster

seowster Rookie

PSN ID
    seowster
    Many were driving with their headlights off so they could be stealthy behind the guy they were trying to catch...
    beakeroo likes this.
  5. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    What a race!! Well the first quarter of the race anyway. Congratulations to all on the faultless rolling start, except for me who got a bit too excited. Still managed to hold on to second though, and set my sights on @SPL Racing . @agolfer78 was pressuring me too and the rest of the field seemed to drop back quickly. Every time I caught SPL's slipstream there was no track left, so I just made myself invisible by moving to the side in the braking zones to try distract him. Lap 3, as we exited rivage and come to the next left SPL mounted the inside kerb and got all unsettled on those mounts for the sticking up batons. I seized the opportunity and moved to the lead but it was very short lived, as I did the same thing on the first part of the double lefts onto the back straight and he squeezed up the inside. I started to try protect my line but he was already beside me, and I made some light contact but I think we got away with it. Lap 4 and all I could see on the map was SPL, myself and agolfer, with occasional glimpses of the cars behind. The sun was starting to set now and we three were locked together. agolfer seemed to be struggling to put the power down, but when he did it brought him straight back up to us. End of lap 5, disaster struck, as SPL hit his brakes to make the final hairpin, then seemed to just coast straight on into the fence. YOINK! First for me again! agolfer managed to get by as SPL recovered back to the track and their ensuing battle allowed me to open the gap. From there it was a clear run to the finish. No pit stops for me so just kept my car on the track and tried to be consistent. After a big day out it certainly was getting hard to remain focused in the dark but somehow I managed it, besides an accidental victory donut exiting the final hairpin. Stoked for the win!! Long time between drinks for me, and it feels great to be up the pointy end for once! Well done SPL on second and my teammate @garyw61 gaining another podium finish also.

I'll upload my first 15 mins ASAP.
  6. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
  7. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
  8. seowster

seowster Rookie

PSN ID
    seowster
    Are the results for Bronze Division up yet?
  9. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    if someone ...anyone would like to post screen shots I will get the tables up
  10. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Have you asked @Ad2mny for screens? This kinda thing was done behind the scenes in the previous season. You guys need to get organized! :p
  11. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Also concerning headlights in night time races @VARDZ

Shouldn't it be a rule that night time races all cars should be running headlights? I presume it is in real life races.
  12. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    absolutely mate .... if someone has no headlights due to damage incurred it is unfortunate but they need to get them fixed
    beakeroo likes this.
  13. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    gold and silver are being posted in the threads... I have no issue with them being in the threads
  14. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    @VARDZ i posted it via psn. I can post it here later tonight if you'd prefer?
  15. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    cheers mate I will get it from there
  16. seowster

seowster Rookie

PSN ID
    seowster
    Hi Vardz, any update on the results mate?
  17. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    I don't have excel on my laptop at home so I will get them up in the morning at some stage at work... today was a crazy day at work
  18. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  19. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    You missed me in the tables @VARDZ
  20. vh_mik

vh_mik Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    vh_mik
    I'm out of the series and won't be continuing in any other series.

I can't race without using pits as the ruf chews the tyres up. I'm not going to put in hours of testing to be done like this.
    50sec lead and go into the pits and it fills the fuel.....then loses a wheel nut, and then stays there.