PCARS Division 3 - Season 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Ad2mny, Sep 5, 2015.

1. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    All good @jasondull1986 I thought someone in the lobby said they knocked you into me.

I must say though mate you gave me the scare of my life when I was coming into the last two corners of the last lap when I lapped you, you were reentering the track and nearly t-boned me lol
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  2. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    looks like vk totalled his car trying to pass me,unlucky
    Ad2mny likes this.
  3. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    Great race. Just kept it on the black stuff as much as I could and made some postions. Caught up and passed beakeroo for 3Rd and held it for 2 corners... Had fun and big thanks to clevo for making the overtakes easy (I still freak out a little trying to pass people)
    emuegg11, Clevohead and Ad2mny like this.
  4. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    @George Yeah I lost it on the same corner twice on lap 22/23 and dropped around 12 seconds each time! I figured again, like last week that I was killing my back left and stopped doing it into third in the middle of the long fast approach to the last turn before the flip flop (turn 4 I think) I don't notice these things in practice sessions as I don't often run that many laps before pitting in. My driving style is rough on my back left. Will need to work on this in the future.

@Ad2mny here are the quali and race times and final race positions. Note that Emu had pole position, his time was 1:27:153 but didn't appear on the screenshot due to lobby size.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    George and Ad2mny like this.
  5. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    As far as I can tell this is how the tables should sit after these results guys. FlukeyLuke was not running for points tonight as he didn't want to interrupt the championship at such a late stage.

1. emuegg 133 (+25 +1 +1)
    2. Jason 104 (+10)
    3. Ad2mny 75 (DNS)
    4. George 73 (+16)
    5. beakeroo 60 (+20)
    6. Peuty 59 (+13)
    7. Fezza 58 (+11)
    8. RocketRod 44 (+9)
    9. SideIron 43 (+7)
    10. Clevohead 40 (+8)
    11. Higgs 38 (DNS)
    12. Seowster 11 (DNS)
    13. Rumble 9 (DNS)
    14. VH Mik 5 (DC'ed)
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
    Peuty likes this.
  6. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    I've just realised that these points are going by last week's table that @COME_AND_GET_ME7 posted but I think he said he hadn't accounted for a mixed up result in a previous race with 3rd and 4th place so there is a small change in points there to come for two of you guys. I think that was one of the two weeks I was away so I have no idea what or who it was.
  7. Peuty

Peuty New Recruit

PSN ID
    Peuty
    I was one of them Beakeroo, I only got 13 points for finishing 3rd at Imola and I should have had 16 points awarded.
  8. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Cool, that should put you a couple ahead of me then. If we can figure out who the other guy was I'll fix the table.
    Peuty likes this.
  9. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Oooff!!
  10. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

11. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    You're on fire @COME_AND_GET_ME7

Except I thought Luke wasn't in the points? Oh well, doesn't make much difference.
  12. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    @emuegg11 well done buddy you really owned the last few races and you have deserved the championship win. Congrats
    Peuty likes this.
  13. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Yeah he's won it with a race to go and having missed a round. I'd say he deserved it :thumbsup:
    Peuty likes this.
  14. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

Cheers boys, ive loved my 1st season with rooz and you guys, great bunch of guys, great racing and we have a giggle along the way. Bummer Ad missed lastnight and hope we all did ok running it for ya.
    Peuty likes this.
  15. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    @emuegg11 at least I got to experience how it feels to be ahead of you for a lap or two last night lol. I really caught those lights perfectly but was weary of cold tyres and nerves so was just doing my best to keep it at a decent pace but not do anything stupid. I should have gone a bit harder but I had the caffeine jitters (as well as a nosebleed from being so high up the field) lol
    Peuty likes this.
  16. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    I am just wondering about how the points are going to work? (whether or not flukyluke gets points) as 3rd is still a chance for me. After drop rounds I am up and trying to sort how hard I need to push to stay there
  17. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

Don't worry George luke was only there to work out his division for next season and was not taking any points. He said he wouldn't run cause hd didn't want to affect championship but think they wanted to see where his at. Hope no one minded.
  18. Flukyluke99

Flukyluke99 Rookie

PSN ID
    Flukyluke99
    no points for me please.. it's all you guys!
  19. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

Ya got a ripper start beakeroo, nice work. Can ya give me some tips on starts plz?
  20. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    If you're using a clutch and H shifter then it's simply a case of giving it around 3/4 revs with 1st engaged, anticipating the green and releasing the clutch just before the green flashes up. You'll have to practice it a bit in other lobbies mate, you'll get a drive through penalty if you stuff up. Once you've got the hang of it though it's second nature. I've never gotten one in our races yet.
    emuegg11 and Peuty like this.