Cockpit Pagnian GTPro Seat Squeaking issue

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Systems & Troubleshooting' started by JonoStan96, Jun 8, 2014.

1. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I've had the awesome cockpit since Christmas, but lately the seat has become incredibly noisy when moving around on it. It did make noise at first, but it was barely noticable. I tend to move left and and right when turning (natural reflexes lol) so the seat is making noise constantly. And no, it's not because I'm overweight. ;) Anyone else have or had this problem on their cockpits?

Cheers, Jono
  2. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Nope, and I'm not a tradie...but if things are moving it's usually because the bolts aren't tight enough. Get a proper spanner and set of allen keys and tighten everything up until your rectum aches...then give it one more push. If that doesn't work get Cyber over there and he'll weld it all together...probably do your rig as well!!!
    Ad2mny likes this.
  3. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I'll give it a go, but Cyber's staying away from my behind!
    Ad2mny and Clevohead like this.
  4. smokinscotty

smokinscotty Rookie

PSN ID
    smokinscotty
    Im going to list a FIA seat and side mount brackets for sale this week... I think its got your name all over it :D
    Seat is a Cobra Imola pro, only want 350 for it with the side brackets. Not bad for a 750 dollar seat plus 90 dollar brackets.

Seat is too narrow for me thus why I haven't used it. It did come out of a car, but has no obvious signs of wear.
  5. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Are you sure is not your hip Jono?..... hang on, you're only 16, never mind lol
    Ad2mny, SuiCid3 and t_b_williams like this.
  6. StigsOzCousin

StigsOzCousin Rookie

PSN ID
    StigsOzCousin
    mine is noisy too gunna get the wd40 on it lol
  7. StigsOzCousin

StigsOzCousin Rookie

PSN ID
    StigsOzCousin
    yep that fixed it was the pivot on the right hand side of the seat all quite now
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  8. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    I don't know yet I'll let you know when my V2 GT Ultimate sim arrives hehehehehe