Newbie from Brisbane!!!!

Discussion in 'New Members' started by millhouse_eg6, Jan 10, 2014.

1. millhouse_eg6

millhouse_eg6 New Recruit

Hello everyone!!!.. Accidentally found this forum cause I was looking for a DIY rig!!..lol... I'm hooked in GT6 at the moment and thinking of building a rig with my new g27!!..I'm new to on line racing so wouldn't mind to meet some fellow racers!!..psn rym11_eg6.
    carn_the_pies likes this.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Welcome to ROOZ Millhouse !

Great bunch of guys to race with and against, all very clean and fair.........very few exceptions, generally the psn causes the issues !

Follow the following links to get involved mate, all pretty straight forward.

Need to qualify so we know where to put you: http://raceonoz.com/threads/how-to-qualify-for-gt6-season-1.828/

Make yourself known to the other guys: http://raceonoz.com/threads/gt6-season-1-entries.714/

There are a few of us that get on most nights for a few laps / races. We have been using it as a meet and greet, with so many new entries. More than welcome to join any time you see us on.

My PSN is stuart170773 so add me and we can get you in a room and add the other guys to your friends list.

If you need anything, just ask and we will help you out.:)

Cheers
    Stu
    millhouse_eg6 likes this.
  3. millhouse_eg6

Thanks mate!!...just need to sort out my rig and it's on!!..lol
  4. X4rotorsploxX

X4rotorsploxX Rookie

PSN ID
    X4rotorsploxX S.Leonheart (GT6)
    Hey Millhouse. The guys here have a great set up with divisions etc. Had some good races in the past. Hope you enjoy it as well. Chances are there will be a decent room on Sunday evening you can join in!
  5. millhouse_eg6

Thanks mate!..but daammnn I work on Sundays!!!....my free nights starts from Thursday to Saturday!!.. I'm new to this racing thing ..after we send our qualifying times...what's happen next do we all race on the same nights??..what nights is it normally on??....thanks mate
  6. millhouse_eg6

Hi stu I'm just wondering what's the best night to normally jump on line??..how the season works???. Is there specific nights we have to racing??..and what car do we use?.. Sorry mate I'm a noob.....lol thanks in advance
  7. millhouse_eg6

Is that your car???...profile pic???
  8. X4rotorsploxX

X4rotorsploxX Rookie

PSN ID
    With the racing we start qualifying at around 8pm on Sunday nights ( Hopefully you can make it ) and usually we would be finished before 9:30. We all use the same car with no tuning allowed so it is even and prevents guys from having to spend hours setting up a car.

Yeah man, that's my car, bought the shell from Brissy so you may have seen it before.
  9. millhouse_eg6

Oh man I work on Sundays!...looks like mullens old car I think he was from browns plains ??...
  10. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hi millhouse.....

Bugger about the sunday night working....... Thats our main league night

BUT, dont panic ! Once we get season 1 off the ground we will set up a mid week league so guys like yourself can join for some serious racing. In the mean time, if you want to jump in through the week for some practice races, testing, or hotlapping you are more than welcome to join our rooms.

I plan on being on tonight at about 9 sydney time so hopefully can catch you then
    Stu
  11. millhouse_eg6

Cool!!..should be on tonight!!..so does everyone use brz on all the races??..yeah mate it sucks working on Sundays!!.the bright side is the last day of my work is Wednesday!!!..long weekend every weekend!!!
  12. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    most of the time we will use the BRZ.

We might mix it up with some courtesy car races to keep it close.....Will keep an eye out for you.
  13. X4rotorsploxX

X4rotorsploxX Rookie

PSN ID
    Ha yeah that's the one man =D