New to ROOZ

Discussion in 'New Members' started by The_Spectre, Jul 21, 2015.

1. The_Spectre

The_Spectre Team Driver

PSN ID
    The_Spectre_au
    Hi all,

Another new member just checking in and saying Hi!

I’ve been playing racing games almost exclusively for the last few years so this year I competed in my first GT Academy comp on GT6 to see how I stacked up. I surprised myself by ranking 31st in Aus in the online qualifiers and learnt a hell of a lot in the process, both from just participating in the competition but also from watching some of the top ROOZ members. So, I’m looking forward to getting more involved in the Aussie sim racing community, getting into some fun and competitive online racing and try to take my driving to the next level.

I’m currently playing a mix of GT6 (PS3), PCars (PC) and AC (PC) and am usually online at some stage most week nights, so may be loitering around the various ROOZ online servers/rooms and I plan to get involved in some of the community events and possibly the GT6 Sunday league to see how I go :)

Cya around the forums and on the track! :thumbsup:
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    welcome! We actually have a Street event on tonight if your're interested (GT6)
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/21-7-15-600pp-euro-gp-track-tour.1757/
  3. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Welcome aboard mate, i'm sure you will love here, a great bunch of guys that thrive on clean racing and will push your driving to the next level no matter what platform you are on. There is so much to get involved in and i'm sure the mods will fill you in on the finer details of qualifying for the Sunday night league and other associated leagues. Enjoy!
  4. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Hi Spectre,
    We are in the planning stages of Assetto Corsa season 3 at the moment, which will run on Monday nights. Trying to hold out for the next update and DLC.

In the mean time we have regular fun run events on Mondays and Thursdays, and there's usually some AC action to be had outside of those nights as well. Jump in teamspeak for a chat to see what's on.

Anything you need just holla here. Welcome.
  5. The_Spectre

The_Spectre Team Driver

PSN ID
    The_Spectre_au
    Thanks for the welcome guys :)