New Member - Taemond

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Taemond, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Taemond

Taemond New Recruit

PSN ID
    Taekelle
    Greetings everyone my name is Taemond (Taekelle on PSN; easiest to just call me Tae ;) ).

After digging up GT5 after not playing for a couple of years I was sad to see the online service was shut down so I rushed out to nab GT6 just the other day. I haven't been playing GT6 for long but have been having a blast and am keen to join in and race with the community here.

I have had a decent amount of experience with racing games (although most arcade and sim-cade racers), including pretty much the entire Codemasters catalogue and the odd Burnout and Need for Speed. GT5 and GT6 are my first and only actual racing sims but that being said, I enjoy them heaps.

All in all just looking forward to some good racing with some good people.

Taemond out.
    SPL Racing and beakeroo like this.
  2. Hoggy33

Hoggy33 New Recruit

PSN ID
    hoggy_33
    Welcome tae!
    Seeyou online soon :)
  3. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    Welcome Tae, after playing Project Cars you might have to recategorize GT 5&6 as simcade as well ;) I didn't think it got much more sim than GT myself.
  4. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Welcome Tae, If you could get a qualification time to us early then we can slot you into a division for the new season starting this Sunday.
  5. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  7. Taemond

Taemond New Recruit

PSN ID
    Taekelle
    Thanks for the welcome everyone. I'll get going on qualifying for the Sunday race.

Also thanks for mentioning that Hatfield. I'm certainly interested; I'm just unsure about one thing. Do the cars used have to be purchased or is there a way to acquire and tune them just for that race? I think I might need to grind out some career mode if we'll need to buy them lol.
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    buy...but only 1 car needed on the night
  9. Taemond

Taemond New Recruit

PSN ID
    Taekelle
    Thanks, I'll have a good read through the post and get working on it.