new gt6 member

Discussion in 'New Members' started by steventhewizard, Dec 17, 2013.

1. steventhewizard

steventhewizard New Recruit

hey guys just gotten into racing and hot lapping recently with assetto corsa on PC and gt6 on console looking to get a start into the whole racing other people thing.

So hoping to join a gt6 league, i'm pretty new at this stage and not too fast but keen to get better and more consistent :)
  2. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    We are all new to GT6 at this stage mate but the ball is well and truly rolling towards our first racing season on the new title.

Check out these threads for the discussions on our first season in GT6

http://raceonoz.com/forums/gt6-league.35/

One of our head guys should be along soon and formally introduce you to the ways of ROOZ, so I hope to see you on track soon.
    S_CLOSE likes this.
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773

Welcome Steve, great to have you on board

Can i ask how you found us ?

As AD said, we are in the process of getting our first GT6 season up and running. This was after 13 seasons of GT5 !

You are more than welcome to join the conversation regarding the set up, all info and discussion is found here :
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/gt6-league.35/

Looking to start in early Feb, some big news on the way regarding our first GT6 season, stay tuned for that.

We are also looking at how we do the lobbies, again we will update as we finalize it all. In short it is a 7 week series that we run on a Sunday night, generally starting at 8:10 Sydney time. Divisions of about 12 drivers in each, all based on speed, so the cars around you are "about " the same pace.

Add me on PSN: stuart170773 and will try to catch up with you on track to meet all the other guys. A great bunch of guys to race with, with no worry that you will be rammed of track or booted as you get in some of the open lobbies. ;)

Will be online tonight and tomorrow night from about 8 pm sydney time, so please add me and hope to see you on track !

cheers
    Stu
  4. steventhewizard

steventhewizard New Recruit

saw the thread on whirlpool and thought i might as well join

no luck joining your game today, logged out and logged back in to be greeted with a 1.2gb v1.02 patch maybe thats why i couldnt join o_O
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Yeah, we all got booted just after my last message to you.

Would have to have something to do with it, I only had 9 in the room and there were guys joining as you couldn't.

Will try again tomorrow ? Or In next few days.
  6. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    What are the odds. was running some laps with an old psn friend at bathurst last night for the first time on GT6, and Steve was there. Only realized it was you after looking through the forums tonight and seeing your name and thinking, 'that sound familiar',

I can confirm he has some real pace Stu. prob around Div 2 pace from last season. of course you could prove me wrong steve and be even quicker.
  7. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666