Minecraft on PS3

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Clevohead, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    So my young bloke is Minecraft mad on the PS3, h is now beginning to venture into online gaming (with an ever cautious father) He tells me he can only join friends servers, and friends can only join his. And from my looking around on it that seems right.

So the thing is he only has me and my mate as his friends at the moment on psn, and he would like some people to play Minecraft with.

So if an fellow Rooz have rugrats out there that play Minecraft shoot me a pm and I will shoot you the young fella's user name so they can hook up, and play online with trusted people, so us parents don't have to be so worried. :oops:

Cheers
    Clevo
    Ad2mny likes this.
  2. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
    PSN: Ryzza5 / Steam: Ryzza5
    I've dabbled in it on PC once or twice, and you are right as far as I'm aware. Not sure about console version, but on PC there are also 'open' servers that host custom mini games, made famous by certain YouTube celebrities. These require you to type in the advertised IP address to join.
    Clevohead likes this.
  3. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    My two play it on pc all the time and they are are always on different servers with a bunch of randoms, Although they do have other friends join in
    Clevohead likes this.